The 1emulation proposal to reboot! GAMECOP LOOK!

emsley

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smf isn't bad either, there's plenty of ways to get a front page with that.

However, it's quite daring to call it a solid foundation, especially with the number of script issues and upgrade moans you'll receive in the long run. :P

Oh as for security, i wouldn't call SMF Un-hackable, it has had it's days in the past with a couple friends i know who used it.

Smf Api's, needs a bit of updating, but it can definitely do what's already being done here.

In short everything free has problems, but then again this isn't really true I've seen plenty of sql injections in the past with IPB and even some with vb....

... May be mybb should also be considered in this scenario? it does have sdk support, but from what i've read it's incomplete, but available for use.

Wedge is a fork of SMF, the developers behind Wedge are taking security very seriously, they went as far as criticizing the fact that SMF 2 was in BETA and RC for too long. :D

Edited by Hexter

Wedge is a fork of SMF, the developers behind Wedge are taking security very seriously, they went as far as criticizing the fact that SMF 2 was in BETA and RC for too long. :D

We died a long time ago.

We just posted at the same time.