The 1emulation proposal to reboot! GAMECOP LOOK!

emsley

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok basic layout is set, I didn't add our emulator forums as I'm not certain what we're still supporting, I moved some stuff around and actually even added forums to the manufacturer specific forums.

Spam forum isn't there, and neither are staff forums...I couldn't see the point in spending my time adding them to a "test".

Oh and it's the default skin, and no specific images from here...that can wait.

http://dyedparts.co.cc/forums/

Feel free to sign up and test things out, but just remember that the database there will be purged and have nothing to do with the one here, it is just a test.

I'd like to see an Attack/RPG system back as well as the arcade, and could implement both...but again, not putting time into that unless Gamecop was interested in me doing the work.

Edit: Another thing I'd have to implement is the portal...not a problem, but again not something I'm going to spend time on without a green light.

Ok basic layout is set, I didn't add our emulator forums as I'm not certain what we're still supporting, I moved some stuff around and actually even added forums to the manufacturer specific forums.

Spam forum isn't there, and neither are staff forums...I couldn't see the point in spending my time adding them to a "test".

Oh and it's the default skin, and no specific images from here...that can wait.

http://dyedparts.co.cc/forums/

Feel free to sign up and test things out, but just remember that the database there will be purged and have nothing to do with the one here, it is just a test.

I'd like to see an Attack/RPG system back as well as the arcade, and could implement both...but again, not putting time into that unless Gamecop was interested in me doing the work.

Edit: Another thing I'd have to implement is the portal...not a problem, but again not something I'm going to spend time on without a green light.

I think the FAS and the template are very important.

If the cop aint gonna green light it we might be pissing in the wind i think you did a good job to be fair man.

I sent him off a PM letting him know about it, we'll see what his thoughts are.

I've got an arcade mod and portal sitting here waiting to go if he does want to go forward. The one cool thing about the arcade mod, is it supports ALL the major forum software mod formats for flash arcade games, ie; all the games we had here could be installed if someone still has the packages, and numerous other ones as well.

Forum attack system? DEFINITELY possible...the real problem is theres too freaking many types, right up to full on RPG mods. I'll have to go through them all and find the most developed ones and do a comparison to see what would be best.

Again...that all depends on if Gamecop is willing to proceed.

If I could get a couple people to register and make sure permissions are ok across the forums(ie; post random crap), I'll move to adding the arcade in the next couple days...and then other stuff.

Registration is currently set without confirmation, so there's no email bs etc. Just register and go.