CoinOPS2 R10 Released.

fumanchu

I already feel like a bit of a tw*t for even having to ask this, but i've recently modded my xbox1 for the first time and been frequenting a few other xbox mod and emulation sites and can't find an answer. In most cases I'm scared to ask for fear of being banned after reading the forum rules!

Coinops really intruiges me, but these 'EPIC' packs seem like such a pain to aquire in full. This may see like a given, and I'm about to give it a go, but, I take it I can just get the "Standalone" version, and then manually add the individual MAME roms I'm interested in?

I only ask as the majority of info I've found seems to assume that I have knowledge of previous CoinOPS releases.

Cheers in advance.

edit: Scratch that. I'm an idiot. It does, apparently.

its easy enough to set up,most of the mame roms that coinops uses is based off mame 0.84 but you can always download the lite version which has a good selection of roms.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else notice graphic glitches in the playfield for Top Players Golf (neogeo) in CoinOps 2? I've tried mucking with the virtual memory config, but it makes no difference. Was this possibly fixed in one of the newer revisions, or in CoinOps 3? Just curious. I used to play that game on the PC mame years ago, and it always worked fine.

Anyone else notice graphic glitches in the playfield for Top Players Golf (neogeo) in CoinOps 2? I've tried mucking with the virtual memory config, but it makes no difference. Was this possibly fixed in one of the newer revisions, or in CoinOps 3? Just curious. I used to play that game on the PC mame years ago, and it always worked fine.

you could try the newest version coinops 2 r10 but there will be a new full package of coinops available in the coming weeks.

BTW to receive pms the poster needs to have 3 posts.