CoinOPS2 R10 Released.

fumanchu

CoinOPS2 R10

info.

The Last standalone...least buggy and most featured CoinOPS 2....CoinOPS 3 is well underway and bigger and bader in everyway

Added combh

Lots of bug fixes

Fixed MegaCD and PCengine CD sorting

Added more game fixes for vm (end to end will happen in CoinOPS 3)

Added more games to cat file pre CoinOPS 3

placed in a few hidden features for CoinOPS 3 development

thanks go to bp and ace9094.

you can get it at the usual sites i post.

if you like arcade and loads more consoles coinops 3 is for you

hopefully there will be a wee something extra for arcade fans like me hint hint more midway games

ultimate mortal kombat anyone

Edited by gamez fan

if you like arcade and loads more consoles coinops 3 is for you

hopefully there will be a wee something extra for arcade fans like me hint hint more midway games

ultimate mortal kombat anyone

i asked bp to "fix" the midway games along time ago...

you mentioned xtra's... we all know where to get those already. :P

Edited by tristanx

another coinops release...again, many games added and fixed, dont know why BP doesn't put a list of these games.........

Yep, There is another one due 11-11-11 with over 3000 games and support for upto 12,000 videos.... The fix info and supported games info are availible... There hasn't been much else released of late really... Some new FBL stuff, and new roms which are all of course welcomed too.

No need to moan.... if you dont like, dont download it, dont comment on it.... The thread is just to let people know it about. :P

adios amigos

I already feel like a bit of a tw*t for even having to ask this, but i've recently modded my xbox1 for the first time and been frequenting a few other xbox mod and emulation sites and can't find an answer. In most cases I'm scared to ask for fear of being banned after reading the forum rules!

Coinops really intruiges me, but these 'EPIC' packs seem like such a pain to aquire in full. This may see like a given, and I'm about to give it a go, but, I take it I can just get the "Standalone" version, and then manually add the individual MAME roms I'm interested in?

I only ask as the majority of info I've found seems to assume that I have knowledge of previous CoinOPS releases.

Cheers in advance.

edit: Scratch that. I'm an idiot. It does, apparently.

Edited by slashandburn