Xbox EMU questions & help

Higemaru

I need some help with some of my emulators.

First, NestopiaX isn't showing all of my roms. i wish to uninstall the emulator and re-install via the current version. I tried deleting the folder manually, but when i re-installed it, the issue was still there. how can i completely be rid of the emulator and its associated files?

Also for coin-ops, which mame rom set is compatible? some roms i added won't show up, despite being the parent rom. Also, when i rotate the screen for vertical games, the controls reverse. how can i keep the controls the same?

Is there a definitive list showing all the games that are supported in Final Burn Legends and Coin-Ops?

Also, the games for the NeoGeo Pocket Emu run a bit slow. Can i do anything to fix this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also for coin-ops, which mame rom set is compatible? some roms i added won't show up, despite being the parent rom. Also, when i rotate the screen for vertical games, the controls reverse. how can i keep the controls the same?

Is there a definitive list showing all the games that are supported in Final Burn Legends and Coin-Ops?

Also, the games for the NeoGeo Pocket Emu run a bit slow. Can i do anything to fix this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

for the neogeo emu, do you have the latest medmab version? head on over to emuxtra's for that.

for supported fbl roms, check the roms list that comes with the emu. you can also check your email for some help...

• 1 month later...

Another question...

I want to install XBMC as my new dash, and wipe the drive in the process. can anyone PM me a tutorial? also, how do i access the folders that contain save states and emu configs?

Here are the emus i'm using-

-BlueMSXbox

-Coin-ops Inferno (going to update soon)

-didnt Xspectrum

-dosxbox

-Final Burn Legends (need to update)

-gnuboy

-MameOX128 Plus!

-MednafenX PCE

-MekaX

-NeoGenesis

-NestopiaX

-Surreal64 CE

-ViceX

-WinUEAX