CoinOps2 Pointer Help (Adding Xbox Games)

KingPango

im apologize for posting the link........

crazy.... you try and help someone....

This place is becoming tumble weed city and I can see why.... who cares about the link, i mean really?

its not an illegal link posting to roms... Its a link to offer HELP to someone who needs it...

COINOPS, BP, ERROR404, COINOPS2 BLAH BLAH BLAH am i gonna get A WARNING OR A BAN for mentioning his name or emulator or speaking my mind?

Nope, but you can get an explanation.

The last time the members voted on something, they wanted coinops and all the associated things thrown out. So, that's how it is. However, if the majority of you now have a change of heart, or want to relax some restrictions, it can happen. Just set up a vote thread on anything you want, and if the result is reasonable (and within the main board rules), I will agree to it. It is the "people's forum", after all. Over to you.

But isn't it the same person with 2 different names starting all the lame Coin*** threads.

Log on start a thread, log out, change name, log back in, answer own thread, pointless and

only merely serves to push real topics further down the page.

Which is obviously the intention.

If it does indeed have it's own forum elsewhere, then i say everyone is already happy surely ? Off you pop there then.

Why not post those topics on the said emulators forum, surely that's where all xbox emulation fans go :huh: apparently :P .

I'm sure all answers and support can be found there.

As you can already see with your dozen or so topics with only 2 replies each (mostly your other profile reply's) nobody is interested.

I'll repeat that "nobody is interested".

We've been down this road and we all saw what happened and what destruction and disruption it caused.

As you can see this forum is building up it's own head of steam once more, the last thing it needs is another thorn in it's side. AGAIN.

Though im sure the new users who have been coming here for 12 months or slighly more will have a much more balanced idea of past unecessary drama and the trouble and damage it caused.

Leave real emulation and emulators to emulation fans, if you wish to stick with your "Toy's 'R' Us" style emu then so be it,

that's your choice.

As has been said, it has it's own support forum which im sure is creaking under the weight of it's traffic.

On saying this, im sure lot's of this forums users also have an opinion on this.

i guess you mean me starting all the lame coinops threads ok wont start anymore threads on coinops or anything really since as you say no one cares about what i post but will hang around for one reason

+T+ and IQ_132s great work on FBL legends love that emulator

im new here but have lurked for 2 years before joining mainly to get help on problems i ran into with my emus

so i know the shit that went down on here but never knew feelings ran so high that coinops cant even be mentioned

oh and i only have one login gamez fan on here wired-child elseware

im not into hiding behind a fake ident bruce wayne by day batman at night

But isn't it the same person with 2 different names starting all the lame Coin*** threads.

Log on start a thread, log out, change name, log back in, answer own thread, pointless and

only merely serves to push real topics further down the page.

Which is obviously the intention.

If it does indeed have it's own forum elsewhere, then i say everyone is already happy surely ? Off you pop there then.

Why not post those topics on the said emulators forum, surely that's where all xbox emulation fans go :huh: apparently :P .

I'm sure all answers and support can be found there.

As you can already see with your dozen or so topics with only 2 replies each (mostly your other profile reply's) nobody is interested.

I'll repeat that "nobody is interested".

We've been down this road and we all saw what happened and what destruction and disruption it caused.

As you can see this forum is building up it's own head of steam once more, the last thing it needs is another thorn in it's side. AGAIN.

Though im sure the new users who have been coming here for 12 months or slighly more will have a much more balanced idea of past unecessary drama and the trouble and damage it caused.

Leave real emulation and emulators to emulation fans, if you wish to stick with your "Toy's 'R' Us" style emu then so be it,

that's your choice.

As has been said, it has it's own support forum which im sure is creaking under the weight of it's traffic.

On saying this, im sure lot's of this forums users also have an opinion on this.

right to clear this shit up NOW....

I have a job, a family and better ******* things to do than "login and out".... NO i am not gamezfan... if you think i am am thats up to, I am a grown man not a 14 year old kid with little other to do other than "login and out replying to my own threads" as you put it....

The threads I started are genuine and so are my replies to comments... Threads I start on the new coinops home are genuine, I have nothing to do with Gamezfan or Wired-child

I would love to know why you think that I am gamezfan... you mentioned before in a post we were from the same place... what did that mean exactly?

I will tell you this you ******** dinosaur, I had respect for you and what you do, regardless of what BP says or anyone else slagging you off weather its about your skinning stuff, breaking lightgun or support whatever.... I have my own opinion and that was you were a decent guy cus you were bothered to help me with my evox ini file.... Remember?

But if you wanna call me out, and slag me off saying all that ******** without even bothing to PM and confront me or backing up your argument, then all i can say is ******* I dont take kindly to it....

I have said it before and ill say it again I DO NOT get involved in the whole war between you lot, its petty, its ********... I only pipe up to defend myself or help someone if needed

Now get some balls next time grandad and PM me so we can discuss it DO NOT slag me off in public you ******* **** !

Edited by ace9094

For decency's sake I won't quote you, but that sort of verbal abuse has no place on or off the internet. You should seriously be ashamed of yourself if you think it's ever appropriate to address somebody in that manner, regardless of what you think they've said to or about you. That aside, a personal attack of that sort is a violation of the rules here and I certainly hope your post doesn't escape a moderator's attention. I don't want to see this sort of thing here and I'm sure nobody else does either.

As far as I'm concerned, you owe cba.gy and everyone else here an apology.

So your saying CBA should be allowed to accuse me of doing something I have not done??? and when i defend myself, its poor old CBA, well sorry but no.

unfortunatly your wrong.... I have never been abusive on here or anywhere else.... HOWEVER, those of you who know me will know im a good family man with morals... however you will also know anyone who comes calling me out saying ANYTHING about me for NO reason at all will be abused face to face or online...

Im a nice guy who likes to help, I dont take kindly to people running there mouth about me. I wont appologize however I will remove the langague as I pm'd him direct with my problem with him.

If I offended anyone else, im sorry but that was not the intention, but I will tell you this... dont attack me and expect me to sit back and say nothing.

CBA offended me 3 times in his post and no one says jack

1) I would NEVER bump a thread to push other threads down the line EVER

2) I am NOT never have done or ever will have more than one logon at ANY site

3) I would NEVER try and stir up rubbish online...

Say what you like about BP and your stupid petty war with him... but leave me out of it and NEVER tar ,me with the same brush.

I have an idea why he thinks im 2 people and that has been addressed, but if he would of pm'd me i could of spoke with him about it.

Ban me, delete my post whatever you want.... but ill tell you this The respect I had for CBA has now gone.

Edited by ace9094