coinops and final burn legends 360

gamez fan

on another forum BP has said hes got mame working on the 360 and can boot streetfighter 4

hes also talking about porting coinops over to the 360

so want to ask what would be the benefits of coinops 360 since it will still be based on mame 0.84

would more games play??

would games that currently work play better??

was also thinking

if someone was able to build a new mame emu for the 360 from scratch and base it on the latest mame version

what benefits would that bring game wise???

do you know of anyone out there who would have the skills and the time to build a new 360 mame from the ground up???

really wish idd learned to code would do it myself!!!

Edited by gamez fan

There is work being done on Mame for 360 and while I don't know what version the guy is porting, chances are it would run ALOT better on 360 than it does on Xbox.

totally agree really lookin forward to tryin this at some point but hope its a new mame core cos there would be loads of games that would run

better on the 360 and loads of new ones as well

just hope its not based on the ancient mame 0.84

and my 360 doesnt die on me 1st

I've never used FBANext but, from what I can tell, it's a fantastic port and it's hard to see what a 360 port of FBL would do that FBANext doesn't. The most notable games that play on the 360 port that don't play on FBL are the CPS3 games. As far as I'm aware there is also a perfectly good port of MAME currently available for the 360 as well.

I've never used FBANext but, from what I can tell, it's a fantastic port and it's hard to see what a 360 port of FBL would do that FBANext doesn't. The most notable games that play on the 360 port that don't play on FBL are the CPS3 games. As far as I'm aware there is also a perfectly good port of MAME currently available for the 360 as well.

never used FBANEXt either would just like to see FBL on the 360 cause i like the look and feel of the emu

i know about the mameox port but its still based as far as i know on the mame0.84 core

would love to see a whole new port built from a newer version