Final Burn Console 1.2

+ T +

being trying out the megadrive emulation and i found that forgotten worlds loads up fine but when you start to play the game it enters the game over screen.

everything else i have tried megadrive wise seems to be playing really well.

hi can someone please tell me why the cheats do not work.

is this for all games or just some?

all games I use the roms HazeMD Plus! Plus! 0.014a has also used the HazeMD Plus! Plus! 0.012a,have to use the neogenesis

Edited by Donatelo

all games I use the roms HazeMD Plus! Plus! 0.014a has also used the HazeMD Plus! Plus! 0.012a,have to use the neogenesis

well i have the newest version of the hazemd roms in final burn consoles 1.2 and i cant get cheats to show up either.i am geussing that the megadrive cheats are not available in the cheat.dat.

well i have the newest version of the hazemd roms in final burn consoles 1.2 and i cant get cheats to show up either.i am geussing that the megadrive cheats are not available in the cheat.dat.

ok thought it was defective on my emulator thanks for information

Edited by Donatelo

• 1 month later...
Have you also read the source code for NeoGeoCD ?

Just to know if it will append or not ?

I've looked at the code and it seems like it would integrate just fine into FBC's NeoGeo driver. The problem is there's no way to select a game. I know that sounds ridiculous but the original code uses a standard Windows dialog box to select the cue sheet for the game you want to play. Obviously that won't work on the Xbox and I have no idea how to go about replicating that action in the FBL UI. I don't know if it's possible that the code could be modified to launch games as zipped sets in the same way as the existing ROM-based games but I'm thinking that's probably beyond my limited coding skill as well. It's on my list of things to look into though.

this quote is from the fbl 1.5 discussion.

have you considered working with xport/madmab interface since it already works well with sega cd, tg16 cd?

have you considered working with xport/madmab interface since it already works well with sega cd, tg16 cd?

It would be more practical to use the NestopiaX interface since that is effectively the FBL UI with a working file selector. The problem however (and I'm afraid many things come down to this) is that I just don't have the coding knowledge for that sort of thing. I can manage tweaks, fixes, and updates just fine for the most part, but for any serious additions or changes I'm still very much reliant on the support and contributions of far more experienced and skilled coders like kenshiro and iq_132. FBL is one of the most refined and polished emulator ports on the Xbox (if not the most) and it really deserves better than my capabilities can offer. But I think it's more important to focus on what we do have rather than what we don't.

It would be more practical to use the NestopiaX interface since that is effectively the FBL UI with a working file selector. The problem however (and I'm afraid many things come down to this) is that I just don't have the coding knowledge for that sort of thing. I can manage tweaks, fixes, and updates just fine for the most part, but for any serious additions or changes I'm still very much reliant on the support and contributions of far more experienced and skilled coders like kenshiro and iq_132. FBL is one of the most refined and polished emulator ports on the Xbox (if not the most) and it really deserves better than my capabilities can offer. But I think it's more important to focus on what we do have rather than what we don't.

i like your honesty... :)

Edited by tristanx