Final Burn Consoles 1.1

+ T +

Brilliant on all counts mate.

Look forward to next revision of FinalBurn Consoles.

Though i've just added more work for myself, lol.

It's worth the effort on my part though.

I have a question;

The next build of FBC will contain 10 NeoGeo CD conversion sets. To clarify, these are just CD games that have been converted to standard ROM form; there is no support for NGCD discs or ISO images. So should these ROMs be filtered along with the other NeoGeo games or (since they are not AES cartridges) would it be more appropriate to add a separate 'Neo Geo CD' system filter for them?

Absoloutely, i also agree on only supporting neogeo cd rom conversions, makes sense.

How many neogeo cd's have actually been converted to roms ? It must be a good few isn't it.

Or is it just 10 ?

Edited by cba.gy

Only 10 CD conversions exist as far as I know; 12 if you include the 2 Wii VC sets of Ironclad. Chiefly of interest among these are Zintrick and Idol Mahjong Final Romance 2 (since they were only ever released on CD), Bust-A-Move/Puzzle Bobble (since it was never released as an AES cartridge), and Last Hope (since the CD conversion is the only dump that currently exists).

So should they be in the same list as the AES carts or should CD conversion sets have their own filter category?

Edited by + T +

Only 10 CD conversions exist as far as I know; 12 if you include the 2 Wii VC sets of Ironclad. Chiefly of interest among these are Zintrick, Idol Mahjong Final Romance 2, and Last Hope (since they were only ever released on CD) and Bust-A-Move/Puzzle Bobble (since it was never released as an AES cartridge).

So should they be in the same list as the AES carts or should CD conversion sets have their own filter category?

prob own filter...

your so busy with all of these emu's...

can you make saturn emu too??? jk