Lost work in the space of 15 minutes

emsley

Got a call, did not know whos number was flashing up.

As I have been getting harassed by my ex girl I decided to ignore it, fair play right?

It was my cousin who had some work for me!!!

So i find out its my cousin and contact her and ion the space of 15 fucking minutes bang the job is gone!!!!

FML.

She did say she will contact me if anything else comes up though.

No wonder i fucking drink too much beer.

I had to laugh.

The amount of everyday life hardships (worlds smallest violin) I have been going through in the past three months is driving me fucking bonkers. If there is ying and yang then I'm overdue by about 5 years.

Things work out, they always do...I've had a fucking rollercoaster of a life in the last 2-3 years.

I got laid off of a well paying job I had for nearly 10 years in Nov 2008, went back to work for decent pay in Jan 2010...only to be forced off again in Nov 2010 due to knee problems. Crushed by over 4000lb in 2001, had surgery...messed up again now and after waiting 4+ months for an MRI, I can't go back to anything too hard on my knee....still off work, hoping to find an apprenticeship as an Electrician but my car is fucked up and sitting in the driveway right now(Hard to afford repairs on unemployment).

Things work out, they always do...I've had a fucking rollercoaster of a life in the last 2-3 years.

I got laid off of a well paying job I had for nearly 10 years in Nov 2008, went back to work for decent pay in Jan 2010...only to be forced off again in Nov 2010 due to knee problems. Crushed by over 4000lb in 2001, had surgery...messed up again now and after waiting 4+ months for an MRI, I can't go back to anything too hard on my knee....still off work, hoping to find an apprenticeship as an Electrician but my car is fucked up and sitting in the driveway right now(Hard to afford repairs on unemployment).

Oh man, the knees, untill your knees fuck up no one knows what its like.

I have weakened knee ligament in my left one.

Dole/benefits/unemployment payments received one day gone the same, any hope of a little fun for the week is out the door.

I dont know what it is but 3 months back i was getting roughly the same benefit as I am now and I had just enough left over to get a new game, go to a football match, or buy some clothes if I needed them.

Now it's in my hand and out, I truly feel like im in 80s England.

if I could drive it would of opened up soooooo many options for me!

My mother gets 2 years worth of back pay soon. (but because the council are tight fisted twats, they keep putting it off) and she has told me that she will help me re start my driving lessons this year if all goes well. This is the first piece of hope I have had all year.

I have zero faith in my country at the moment. ;)

OH Ems! You would lose your balls in 15 minutes if they weren't attached to you... Or are they?!?!?!??! :peopleseybrow:

That's a shitty question Shoma, I have already had one REAL fight over my ex girl this year, AND I also had to confront TWO dick weeds at my door who had been puppet mastered by me ex at my door, they came round to "sort me out" I answered it with my top off and, put it this way I was still talking when they left my door.

Oh and two weeks ago she had manipulated ANOTHER two drunk guys to come kicking and banging my door.

THATS THE LIFE I LEAD.

These guys dont like it when i sort them out, they run off to the police, and with my criminal record for violence I would be in serious shit street. 18 hours in a holding cell aint my cup of tea no more.

Did you know this EX girl is pregnant to me and ready to drop today?

SHE might be a fucking moron, but im not going to jail so she can feel better about been a dirty slut.

BE WISE.

OH Ems! You would lose your balls in 15 minutes if they weren't attached to you... Or are they?!?!?!??! :peopleseybrow:

That's a shitty question Shoma, I have already had one REAL fight over my ex girl this year, AND I also had to confront TWO dick weeds at my door who had been puppet mastered by me ex at my door, they came round to "sort me out" I answered it with my top off and, put it this way I was still talking when they left my door.

Oh and two weeks ago she had manipulated ANOTHER two drunk guys to come kicking and banging my door.

THATS THE LIFE I LEAD.

These guys dont like it when i sort them out, they run off to the police, and with my criminal record for violence I would be in serious shit street. 18 hours in a holding cell aint my cup of tea no more.

Did you know this EX girl is pregnant to me and ready to drop today?

SHE might be a fucking moron, but im not going to jail so she can feel better about been a dirty slut.

BE WISE.

Easy easy senor, I didnt know the whole backstory, it was a joke. I agree with ya.

*bows*

My apologies dear ems