Final Burn Legends 1.5

+ T +

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+T+ thanks for keeping alive this project!!!! can't wait for 1.6 keep up your outstanding job dude!!! hopefully I will be able to play all this my games in my vacations (first ones in year, maybe in november :) ) and finish and upload some more pcecd fixes for the new mendafenx-pcecd

FB Alpha 0.2.97.13 has now been released with another impressive changelog.

Lol. Seems like every time I'm getting set to release FBL1.6 this happens and gives me more work to do updating the core. I'm not complaining though; it's great to see the project so alive. :lol:

FB Alpha 0.2.97.13 has now been released with another impressive changelog.

Lol. Seems like every time I'm getting set to release FBL1.6 this happens and gives me more work to do updating the core. I'm not complaining though; it's great to see the project so alive. :)

mixed blessing sort of thing... :lol:

Ok, just a WIP update:

I've made a start updating the FBL codebase to FB Alpha 0.2.97.13. However there are quite a few changes across the whole source that may take some time to properly implement and test, the new NeoGeo code in particular has changed massively from previous builds so I'll need to see if the existing VMM routines can be used or whether the NeoGeo driver needs to be frozen as it is until some new VMM code can be written by someone more knowledgeable than me. All in all, there's quite a bit of work to do.

So rather than keep pushing the release of FBL 1.6 back, I've decided to stick to my original plan which was for a Halloween release. So, all being well, tomorrow I'll release 1.6 which will be based on the FB Alpha 0.2.97.12 code and hopefully not too long after I'll release the next build which will be (as much as possible) based on 0.2.97.13.

So rather than keep pushing the release of FBL 1.6 back, I've decided to stick to my original plan which was for a Halloween release. So, all being well, tomorrow I'll release 1.6 which will be based on the FB Alpha 0.2.97.12 code and hopefully not too long after I'll release the next build which will be (as much as possible) based on 0.2.97.13.

How about releasing FBL 1.7 on 11/11/11 ? :lol: