Final Burn Legends 1.5

+ T +

And about FB Legends 2.0 Definitive F**king Version! ??

:P

If FBL ever advances to the point where it is a significant enough improvement over the 1.x releases, only then would the version increase to 2.x. I believe that version numbering should actually reflect progress and not just be a means of generating hype.

Next release is still going to be v1.6. :D

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And about FB Legends 2.0 Definitive F**king Version! ??

:P

If FBL ever advances to the point where it is a significant enough improvement over the 1.x releases, only then would the version increase to 2.x. I believe that version numbering should actually reflect progress and not just be a means of generating hype.

Next release is still going to be v1.6. ;)

I'm just kidding ... :D

I'm super excited about the new version! I even bought a new control thinking in this new version!

41B7TYP31XL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sega Saturn Style! ;)

FB Alpha 0.2.97.12 has been released. It contains the Zombie Raid calibration fix and several other fixes/updates. I'll update the FBL code later today. 1.6 is still very much in the works, but right now I'm only able to work on it a little each day. There are some big megadrive changes in this new release as well so once FBL1.6 is done I'll try to release an update to FBC.

FB Alpha 0.2.97.12 has been released. It contains the Zombie Raid calibration fix and several other fixes/updates. I'll update the FBL code later today. 1.6 is still very much in the works, but right now I'm only able to work on it a little each day. There are some big megadrive changes in this new release as well so once FBL1.6 is done I'll try to release an update to FBC.

great news on zombie raid ive sooooo wanted that game in FBL

+T+ i noticed that "super street fighter 2 turbo" isn't in itself a parent rom. is it possible to change this in the next dat for 1.6?

Edited by tristanx

Yes, full DATs will be included. The ROMs will be identical to the current FB Alpha 0.2.97.12 set which is based on MAME 0.143u7. So if you have a full set for either of those emulators then you'll have everything you need for FBL1.6.

Yes, full DATs will be included. The ROMs will be identical to the current FB Alpha 0.2.97.12 set which is based on MAME 0.143u7. So if you have a full set for either of those emulators then you'll have everything you need for FBL1.6.

would anyone have the romcenter dat for this already. can't find it. i got the clrmame but can't get it converted...

this is not a request for roms...