+ T +

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great!!

:P

Wow! This is a good news! IIRC the previous release is 1 year an half old :D

+T+, did you see if some news drivers need a VMM? Just let me know, i'll add them to the "kenshiro's to do list" lol.

Edited by - kenshiro -

I've compiled a preliminary build based on 0.2.97.09 and all of the new drivers I've tried work ok without VMM. The problem unfortunately is that many of the added Irem and Data East games run extremely poorly speedwise on the Xbox. I haven't done any tweaking yet to try and improve speeds but as it stands even older games like R-Type don't run full speed.

I've compiled a preliminary build based on 0.2.97.09 and all of the new drivers I've tried work ok without VMM. The problem unfortunately is that many of the added Irem and Data East games run extremely poorly speedwise on the Xbox. I haven't done any tweaking yet to try and improve speeds but as it stands even older games like R-Type don't run full speed.

are you gonna release it as is??

If I can't find a way to speed things up then yes, I'll still release it since some of the new additions run nicely and there are improvements to several existing drivers. I've still got a lot of work to do updating the other xbe cores to the new code though and finding the time is a bit of a problem at the moment. But rest assured it will get done.

If I can't find a way to speed things up then yes, I'll still release it since some of the new additions run nicely and there are improvements to several existing drivers. I've still got a lot of work to do updating the other xbe cores to the new code though and finding the time is a bit of a problem at the moment. But rest assured it will get done.

:P

take your time +T+ when its done its done lookin forward to this

BTW how is operation thunderbolt running

Operation Thunderbolt currently runs at about 40fps. Interestingly, Zombie Raid runs full speed but the calibration is slightly off from the crosshair.

operation thunderbolt and zombie raid on FBL :P

fingers crossed for a crosshair calibration fix before release