Final Burn Legends 1.5

+ T +

for gui reasons can you put an option for different bgm for the game select and favorites screen.

for us skin makers a few more options can go along way... especially the one that i'm working on.

mahalo

Edited by tristanx

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T

2 things:

1: Here is a (probably outdated) list of Pr0n roms from FBL 1.3

blockgal.zip

bubl2000.zip

dblpoint.zip

drtomy.zip

fantasia.zip

fantsia2.zip

fantsy95.zip

funybubl.zip

galhustl.zip

galpanic.zip

gumbo.zip

honeydol.zip

loverboy.zip

lvgirl94.zip

magicbuba.zip

mchampdx.zip

missw96.zip

msbingo.zip

mspuzzle.zip

multchmp.zip

newfant.zip

nmg5.zip

paprazzi.zip

pclubys.zip

pkladies.zip

streakng.zip

supmodel.zip

wondstck.zip

zerozone.zip

zipzap.zip

I don't use romcenter or anything at the moment so i have no clue as to if these roms are named the same or not now.

2: My old requests still stands i believe, as i did not see anything in the changelog that addresses them. if any of these have been fixed, i apologize.

A. Control Changing: I'd like to 2nd the opinion/request of someone earlier in this thread. We street fighter players would much rather have a "push the button you want to use for this function" style of control scheme setup, the way FBA-XXX Pro had.

B. screenshot changing....i'd like a means of changing the screenshots via the X button as there is no right stick on my arcade sticks. Would also like to see a change in screenshot/image every 5 seconds or so. this will help a ton

C. Filter ability in the main game list. Yes, i know we could access filters from the main menu, but it's counter-intuitive to do a filter listing that way. I'd rather have the main list be filter-able on the fly, especially for games in Final Burn. Our group really likes to be able to filter out the difference between Neo Geo, CPS1, and CPS2 boards quickly for the kind of stuff we do

D. (this might already be in, but if not i wanted to mention it) The ability to create custom filters on the fly. I'd like to be able to search for games with the words "Street" and "Fighter" and save the search as a filter.

E. (longshot, but let's try anyway) Networking capabilities, if possible. Not for online play, but more for easy access to download extras. Even a simple FTP server that can run for updates and then when it exits, it relaunches the emu (so it doesn't tie up resources). good if you want to drop out of a game to add screenshots, cheats, or guides. Would be even better if it had the ability to download directly from online resources.

That was all from the earlier 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4 threads.

Big thanks for your continued work

Edited by A Murder of Crows

A. Control Changing: I'd like to 2nd the opinion/request of someone earlier in this thread. We street fighter players would much rather have a "push the button you want to use for this function" style of control scheme setup, the way FBA-XXX Pro had.

I like this as well.

C.

I've just come back from a few days away (pretty shattered after the 400-mile ride home). I was hoping to get all the work on the FBL emulation side of things done before I left but it didn't happen. So I'll get back to it as soon as I can, and once that release is done I'll look into doing some work on the UI for the next one.

hi guys ^^

im back...now as a married man :huh:....honeymoon in scotland was amazing !!!

So...it seems i missed lot of release :D...im moving out to Paris next week...then i'll have more time to thanks all of you for your work ^^...cant wait to try FBL 1.5 and the Pixel Perfect inis :P

Please someone add these to the Xtras pack. :)

I could not stand that my favorite game SF2CE had not had the proper Marquee!

Also... I photo-shopped the SSF2T one, to make it a little better :)

sf2ceua.png

streetfighter2champione.jpg

ssf2t.png

hsf2v.png

Is it possible to add bezels too?

just wondering... thanks

Edited by Mega Man (?)