Final Burn Legends 1.5

+ T +

Older skins will work but they need a couple of lines added to the ini file. Open the ini and scroll right to the bottom, you should see this:

MainMenuVideoPath0=D:\media\background1.xmv
MainMenuVideoPath1=D:\media\background2.xmv
MainMenuVideoPath2=D:\media\background3.xmv
MainMenuVideoPath3=D:\media\background4.xmv
MainMenuVideoPath4=D:\media\background5.xmv
MainMenuVideoPath5=D:\media\background6.xmv

Replace it with this:

MovieSounds=1
MainMenuVideoPath0=D:\media\background1.xmv
MainMenuVideoPath1=D:\media\background2.xmv
MainMenuVideoPath2=D:\media\background3.xmv
MainMenuVideoPath3=D:\media\background4.xmv
MainMenuVideoPath4=D:\media\background5.xmv
MainMenuVideoPath5=D:\media\background6.xmv
FreeRotate=0

Other tweaks may be needed depending on the skin but this should get it working without causing problems.

Ok cool , Ill check it out

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF the movie - Fairly likely. I've got a partial itech32 driver already.

Kaiser knuckle - Fairly likely. I've got a partial driver for this too.

Astra superstars - Extremely unlikely. STV hardware's requirements are way too high for the xbox to handle.

Crystal of kings - Fairly unlikely. Porting the crystal system games would take a lot of time. Looks awesome though. ;)

Astra superstars - Extremely unlikely. STV hardware's requirements are way too high for the xbox to handle.

Crystal of kings - Fairly unlikely. Porting the crystal system games would take a lot of time. Looks awesome though. :D

iq_32 Dear sir YOU GOT ME HYPED!!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work, I'm now very excited about SF the movie and Kaiser Knuckle, yes about Astra Superstars I was just checking to confirm that is not going to happen (well after the recent updates we came to see lately, one never knows) sorry if we bother you with our petty requests and thank you so much for reading all of them, if you add those games to any update you'll be my god, in the other hand, if you don't.....well you still are one of my emulation gods anyway!!!! ;):( thank you so much for all your job guys awesome update you did

do you know off hand which irem games are in this build? if not i can check the dat.

The driver is very preliminary and currently only runs Hook and In the Hunt with no sound. R-Type Leo is also in the driver but this isn't included in this build as it crashes during loading at the moment.

weird... ;)

the following games cheats aren't working:

gp rider (sega motocycle game) infinite time cheat

&

hyper pacman (invincble cheat)

Save states aren't functioning for me in NeoGeo

games. (tested two games at the moment)

Anybody wanna back me up here?

When reporting these issues it would save me time if you could mention whether they existed in previous builds or if they were working prior to 1.4/1.5. In 1.5 I haven't made any changes to the cheat routines, the Neogeo code, or the save state code.

In addition, it turns out that one of the newly added CPS1 clones (area88r) has incorrect rom size information. I'm in the middle of a big CPS1 update to bring things in line with MAME so I'll get that finished as soon as I can and release a small update that corrects this.

EDIT: Turns out that Neogeo save states were disabled by nes6502 in the original FBL as they were buggy and caused problems.

sorry, this was the first time playing these on v1.5 :(

Oops... I didn't update to 1.5 romset. Just did and did a scan of the roms. Cheats are working. Sorry.

Edited by tristanx

wish Tecmos Xainsleena also be added so i can throw the PCB away

I did write a driver for that a while back. I'll have to dig it out (I'll trade you for the PCB ;)).

You rock man, would be honoured to throw you that one, very touchy board voltage wise ... still in order.

I'm very eager to play the result , until now xbox couldn't hold a candle to the original

Here's a question for you, iq_132 (or anyone who can answer it that knows).

I see that you wrote a "Universal" VMM which is included in all of the recent updates to FBL. Does this apply only to the newly added PGM2 games or is this vmm working for every game in the emulator that requires Virtual memory management??

Edited by neoryu

any chance of a filter that will hide the adult themed games? maybe the mahjoung ones too?

Very do-able. Though I think an On/Off option would be better than a filter. Filters are more about what you do want to see than what you don't if you follow my meaning. :(

Crystal of kings - Fairly unlikely. Porting the crystal system games would take a lot of time. Looks awesome though. :D

I'm certain MAMEoX128 or one of the other MAME variants supports Crystal of Kings on a standard Xbox.

Well since we're asking, what would you say is the likelihood of an FBA update? ;)