NestopiaX 1.3

fumanchu

I have a small request for the next release:

Could you add the following feature from Final Burn Legends 1.5:

"D-pad can now be used to fine tune screen size. Use D-pad alone to scale the screen, use Left Trigger + D-pad to move the screen."

This is important to me because I use the scanlines filter on my 720p TV, and if the vertical size or position is just slightly misaligned, I get a banding effect of the scanlines. You can see how this guy fine-tunes the FBL screen size to get his preferred "lighter" scanlines:

Thanks for all the great work - so great to see the xbox still alive. The scanline effects of FBL and NestopiaX are amazing, and I love the composite (NTSC) effect too!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feature should be easy to add to NestopiaX since the UI is the same as FBL. I'll send XxHellsFuryxX the code.

OT: Cospefogo, is that you in the video? Your cats are great. I like cats a lot. ;) ;)

That feature should be easy to add to NestopiaX since the UI is the same as FBL. I'll send XxHellsFuryxX the code.

OT: Cospefogo, is that you in the video? Your cats are great. I like cats a lot. ;) ;)

Sounds good. Thanks t!! As soon as I get it ill add it in for the next release. :(

• 4 weeks later...

OT: Cospefogo, is that you in the video? Your cats are great. I like cats a lot. :P:)

Yeah!

It is me on the video.

And I like cats a lot as well.

We have seven in the apartment.

And I also take care of three more strays down the corner in my neighborhood.

=)

C.