here we go again

gamez fan

won a watch 2 years ago got a great wee council house in a crackin place no neds no drunks or druggies no teen party houses really quiet area big change from where i was living a huge scheme will alsorts of fuckin idiots so everythings goin good new house new start great neighbours then its my turn for the carillion treatment

last year i get a letter from the council im getting a new kitchen and bathroom now idd heard allsorts of horror stories about the buiding company that do the work there called carillion if youve had any dealings with them youll know what i mean anyway long story short they more or less wrecked my house had a month of absolute hell scumbag workies huge mess everywhere left with no water or power for days on end water leaks power failures ruined my cooker my carpets put big dents in my fridge and washing machine fucked up the design for my kitchen got no compansation for that got no redecorating payment either had to do up my house again bit by bit just got back looking nice and guess what just got a new letter saying im getting rewired getting new windows and a whole new central heating system which for some reason the council have decided that all my old pipes have to come up from under my floor and the new ones be put in the walls??? WTF anyway to top it all off they wont say how much im getting by way off a redecorating payment so experance tells me it will next to fuck all really gettin sick of this shit yeh as david cameron says im really lucky to be living in a council house hope i win the lottery and get the fuck out of here

This americans is a normal reaction to living in a council house in the UK.

Gamez fan YOU NEED to take photos, gather evidence and take it your MP, once those lads gets involved (just tell them you voted for them) the council shit bricks and sort it out.

i know how you feel, my flats kitchens is completely decayed, my front room fucked, my bathroom getting there, my bedroom is still rough as a dogs ass, i was promised a new kitchen 4 YEARS AGO. No lick of paint will sort my flat out.

they wont even fit me central heating.

This americans is a normal reaction to living in a council house in the UK.

Gamez fan YOU NEED to take photos, gather evidence and take it your MP, once those lads gets involved (just tell them you voted for them) the council shit bricks and sort it out.

i know how you feel, my flats kitchens is completely decayed, my front room fucked, my bathroom getting there, my bedroom is still rough as a dogs ass, i was promised a new kitchen 4 YEARS AGO. No lick of paint will sort my flat out.

they wont even fit me central heating.

i hear you buddy problem is got no evidence ,it was over a year ago the work was done threw out ruined carpet and if i take pictures of my white goods they will say ive no proof carillion workers done the damage but tell you what before the work starts this time im photographing the whole fuckin house. feel kinda bad moaning when youve told me the state theyve left your house in hope they sort it soon mate!!!

tl;dr

use punctuation next time

comeon buddy no need to be like that bet you could still read my post/rant. its a long time since i finished school have kinda forgot when to use punctuation plus i never was the smartest will try harder from now on so everyone can understand my posts

Show the builders the photos before you start and explain how you got raped last time, a good builder will sympathise and do a good job, this will make them "keep on the ball" but be nice to them, pots of tea n all that jazz.

My bathroom sink is bunged up, my bath takes ages to drain off and it makes it hard to clean.

Council fitted three doors in my flat and 2 of them dont click shut .........................................................

Id love to walk out on this shit hole, id take my clothes, my dog, my pc, and my guitar. (well maybe not the dog lol)

The rest of the stuff I dont care about, maybe my bed it is a nice big wooden one...

I hope my sister gets me that job soon as i am void of all hope in this tin shack.

Got past the point that i want to spend any money on it doing it up.

I pray for the day I can throw the keys at the fuckers and shout in the centre "you guys fucking sucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Show the builders the photos before you start and explain how you got raped last time, a good builder will sympathise and do a good job, this will make them "keep on the ball" but be nice to them, pots of tea n all that jazz.

My bathroom sink is bunged up, my bath takes ages to drain off and it makes it hard to clean.

Council fitted three doors in my flat and 2 of them dont click shut .........................................................

Id love to walk out on this shit hole, id take my clothes, my dog, my pc, and my guitar. (well maybe not the dog lol)

The rest of the stuff I dont care about, maybe my bed it is a nice big wooden one...

I hope my sister gets me that job soon as i am void of all hope in this tin shack.

Got past the point that i want to spend any money on it doing it up.

I pray for the day I can throw the keys at the fuckers and shout in the centre "you guys fucking sucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

youve not seen these carillion guys they hit your house team handed maybe 10-15 at a time. these guys make the krays look like angels, their not like good proper builders they dont give a fuck and if you start being nice pots of tea etc they start dragging the job to keep on getting some.heres an example the plasterer and the plumber who were working in my house got into a fight at 8 in the morning outside my flat and one smashed the other with a hammer thats the kind of nutters you get plus theres 10-15 of them. BTW hope you get a shiney new house soon as

tl;dr

comeon buddy no need to be like that bet you could still read my post/rant. its a long time since i finished school have kinda forgot when to use punctuation plus i never was the smartest will try harder from now on so everyone can understand my posts

Not really, I see posts like yours and I move along...I won't even bother to read ANYTHING that anyone types like that, it's ignorant and lazy. Missing punctuation here and there is one thing, but a mass wall of text without a single line break...causes a freaking headache to read.

P.S. I didn't read a word of your original post...just this, cause I was expecting someone to point it out.

tl;dr

Not really, I see posts like yours and I move along...I won't even bother to read ANYTHING that anyone types like that, it's ignorant and lazy. Missing punctuation here and there is one thing, but a mass wall of text without a single line break...causes a freaking headache to read.

P.S. I didn't read a word of your original post...just this, cause I was expecting someone to point it out.

ok i just want to say slightly in my defence i have never posted on forums before i joined here so i didnt know about some of the posting etiquettes

but know now to use punctuation and add line breaks.at least you put me right to what i was doing wrong unlike others on here that just choose

to be plain rude.

the xbox section is far more friendly than here so ill just be sticking to there from now on

plus ive just joined the uks most popular forum so except for elmsley maybe ill meet people there that are less critical to newcomers