your requests for coinops 3

gamez fan

BPs working on coinops 3 which will be released later this year please feel free to post any requests for games features etc here and hopefully he will add them ok ill start the ball rolling

would like to see: 2 more games added to the midway core rampage world tour and stunrunner

would like to see: new revamped controls for all lightgun games similer to the way its done in FBL or latest PC versions of mame

BTW this is an unoffical requests thread im in no way connected with BP postin this off my own back

BTW this is an unoffical requests thread im in no way connected with BP postin this off my own back

:o

:lol: this reminds me back in the 80s there was a range of rude t shirts with famous cartoon charecters you could get them in the barras for a £5 i pestered my mum for ages till she relented and got me one 2nd time i wore it the cops arrested me in the town centre and took me home never got to wear it again it was pinnico with his head up a girls skirt and she kept sayin hurry up tell another lie