Met on FB, wanna get closer

Shoma

Well she called me earlier to make a impromptu meeting for coffee but I was working when she called.

This was AFTER I invited her somewhere but she couldn't make it.

So everything looks good, just need to find a frigging good time! lol

School, work and working with kids on the side kinda kill time for me/^^

Well she called me earlier to make a impromptu meeting for coffee but I was working when she called.

This was AFTER I invited her somewhere but she couldn't make it.

So everything looks good, just need to find a frigging good time! lol

School, work and working with kids on the side kinda kill time for me/^^

This just happened to me!!! I'm 30 years old and I just got rejected.

I got her number, we talked on facebook for a while, then I "upped the stakes" I sent a few funny texts to her made her laugh etc (wherever she was laughing or not remains a mystery) then I did not text her for a few days.

Re opened her, got good feeling, and used my classic line "I'm walking my dog tomorrow in the park, come with me if you like!" (in the past this has worked 7/10 times)

Reply was luke warm at best, then began the "excuses" I said do you work? She replied "part time" it was like pulling fucking teeth. She had a kid, blah blah, " have to take kid to insert random fucking place" It annoys me as I know im doing them a favour when they have a kid (keep high status but not arrogant) I understand how important their children are to them as mothers, and "who they let it in"

So i remembered the "desperation rule" and though "fuck you not meeting on Wednesday ok ill try another day" (i dont like to give up on the first knock back)

So I thought fuck it, im too old and wise for this shit, either show some tits or im going to forget you.

She was interested in meeting me at the local pub for a few "happy drinks" but then I got the cock block "the guy who is my kids dad goes in there drinking."

Bye!

A few weeks later I used facebook as my retribution tool status read " I just got the ultimate cock block Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts song. FFS. Those shields are strong but I will defy them. I will defy." (yes this really happened)

Her = small tear.

They hate it, they see I get a good looking girl at least once a year (i hold out for the nice good looking ones) and when you are with someone then thats when they suddenly appear open to your approaches. Idiots.

:D