Met on FB, wanna get closer

Shoma

So I met an old school mate on FB, we started chatting and we just hit it off perfectly.

I gave her number and for a week now, we've just been texting and chatting whenever we can.

I know this is so middle school but....

How do I know if she's cool with me actually talking to her? I mean I can TEXT a lot of people who I rather not TALK to so Im not sure.

Im really feeling her so I guess that's why im like super hesistant ..

well, you need to be brave to try it out. Out of many rejections, you will eventually find one that willing to go out with you :D

for me, if i like a girl, i tell her straight and said i like to get to know her more. if she has good feeling or comfortable with you, she will give you the chance.

even if it failed, you can still stay friends (but i normally dont ;))

well, you need to be brave to try it out. Out of many rejections, you will eventually find one that willing to go out with you :D

for me, if i like a girl, i tell her straight and said i like to get to know her more. if she has good feeling or comfortable with you, she will give you the chance.

Perhaps I'm making my self seem more green that reality has it but I usally meet a girl face to face, and we kill it right there before we leave. Never did a transiction from cyber to phone-- ahh guess its all the same.

You start the convo out with giving your intentions, but i prefer a lil more verbal foreplay.

Perhaps I'm making my self seem more green that reality has it but I usally meet a girl face to face, and we kill it right there before we leave. Never did a transiction from cyber to phone-- ahh guess its all the same.

You start the convo out with giving your intentions, but i prefer a lil more verbal foreplay.

well, i am sure you are more experienced than me :D i normally state my intention very clearly WITHOUT saying it outright. The hints i give will be very obvious.

if you can get through that the 1st date, it should be smooth sailing after that.

If only Fatal Rose is here to advise you :D, but he is too busy banging China girls as we speak

Ah I got this!

Listen friend... You said yourself you hit it off perfectly. In order to get to that point, both must be feeling each other in some way. So #1, the (mental) chemistry is there.

You said you exchanged #'s and text or whatever, whenever you can. Elaborate. Does she initiate the messages more often... or you? If its her, boom no brainer.

There are many types of people, and when there is chemistry in any form you should notice. If you both are able to dialog about pretty much anything... I.E. school, work, family, friends, ideals and so on... Not asking her out is a crime.

Ill bet she is wondering why you havent asked already... dont keep her waiting too long

Ask her out, who cares if you get rejected, that's how women turn boys to men. :D

true storey. Ive been rejected quite a few times I can remember, but right now, it pays off!

I am completely callus to it. (or i do it in a way that safe gaurds that sinking feeling) The only time I will hold back a single tear is if the bitch has been leading me on then fucks me off. but then im prone to irritating her for at least a month.

This rarely happens now as im pretty tuned in, and dont waste my time on dead ends anymore.

The only way to get used to something is to do it for your self. :D