tv adds if it was the other way about

gamez fan

is it just me or when it comes to tv adverts at the moment are women gettin away with allsorts heres 3 examples if you spin these around and its men doin this to the women there would be uproar 1st maltesers add where the birds put there boyfriends in a gay clinch 2nd the women whos sittin on the couch with her man its her time of the month and since her hubbys startin to piss her off she ejects him right out the window he flys through the air and his a tree while she laughs 3rd a recent one where 2 women are having lunch at a resturant fancy the waiter and grab his arse leavin a hand print

double standards or womens lib what do you think

What.

Make some sense when you type.

ok i was just in from the pub was really drunk when i wrote this someone at work was going on about it dont really care myself thought it would be a good topic but i think it makes sense its a topical question ie if men done these sort of things to women there would be uproar on the news in the papers etc from the usual pro women groups

Women get away with blue murder in today's society.

Media especially portrays them in a powerful light.

For instance in an argument or "domestic" I have known guys get hauled in simply because the women get more protection and sympathy in an argument. I for one was the victim of this treatment in 2007(and more recently in 2010), simply sending a text message detailing what I thought somehow resulted in my arrest and two men coppers harassing me for 3 weeks because they simply couldn't find me to haul me in, they charged me with harassment which was total bullshit. The cops laughed me out of the station after that.

the other times, same girl,

List:

I was seeing this chick blah blah like you do, In my eyes I let her into my house respected her. But she thought it was a good idea to text another guy under my nose (officaly we are together) anyway I nip out with my friend and come back an hour later and cook us dinner (yes im cooking dinner) then i look at her phone, she was calling this guy, and having him call her back. I couldn't believe it. What the fuck are you with me for if you're entertaining other guys? I litterly kicked her in the ass and marched her out of my house. After that she suddenly "got the message" and was good as gold.

Another domestic which happened in 2010 can be found here on my blog: http://neo-cream.blogspot.com/2011/02/quit...ou-fuckers.html

Now i wont entertain any idiots at all.

just read your blog fuckin hell i guess thats why for the last 20 years ive lived the free single life it works for me no kids to worry about can see any women i want spend all my money on me do what i want when i want never have to answer to anyone and im far happier because of it i always say you should never see a women more than 3 times always move on to the next one better that way

just read your blog fuckin hell i guess thats why for the last 20 years ive lived the free single life it works for me no kids to worry about can see any women i want spend all my money on me do what i want when i want never have to answer to anyone and im far happier because of it i always say you should never see a women more than 3 times always move on to the next one better that way

You'll be fine.

Just remember to keep the idiot ones away.