• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 More games added

Resident Evil 2

NOTE: This is BOTH disc's and will appear in CoinOPS like this:

Resident Evil II (Claire)

Resident Evil 2 (Leon)

Vanishing Point

NOTE: Turn Off "Music" in the options to stop buzzing noise... (Sound effects are fine)

Awesome, I'll grab these the soon. Strike, there is a known music issue with the latest version of the PCE CD emu, on a bunch of games. Madmab has fixed it and will be releasing an update, but he says there are another couple of things to deal with first - I wouldn't hold your breath, but it's in the works.

I must be dumb , I cant see the links on the blog :D I want to build a PSX Emu with games that only work 100%

I go here

Help . sorry for being dumb

The site you posted contains links to PSX ISOs. This is against the rules as is discussion of where to obtain such files. I suggest you remove your link unless you want a mod to do it for you. In my opinion this whole topic is on shaky ground to be honest.

The site you posted contains links to PSX ISOs. This is against the rules as is discussion of where to obtain such files. I suggest you remove your link unless you want a mod to do it for you. In my opinion this whole topic is on shaky ground to be honest.

OK,

I understand where your coming from and I appreciate your honesty about the topic being shakey.... But then this should also apply to every thread with Bigby's Signature on it and BP's signature on his old account too, Plus any possible links to EmuXtra's and any links with Images of copyright game charachters, Templates, Skins, Marquee's and other Copyright stuff... A lot of peoples Avatars even.... We could go on forever !

The games I own I put on the blog. These are from my own collection of originals which is where I get them. (With the exception of Thrill Kill but I do own Wu Tang)

Some games I do own but are scratched to badly to make an image so I grab one from else where...

We could try this....

DISCLAIMER

The following games are out of my own collection and links will be posted tonight and tomorrow.

Tomb Raider 3

Tomb Raider 4

Tomb Raider 5

Downloading ANY games from the Blog or anywhere else that you do not own on original is ILLEGAL and I do not condone this.

NOTE: Admin please close or delete this thread if you deem it unsuitable for this forum.

Edited by ace9094

I understand where your coming from and I appreciate your honesty about the topic being shakey.... But then this should also apply to every thread with Bigby's Signature on it and BP's signature on his old account too, Plus any possible links to EmuXtra's and any links with Images of copyright game charachters, Templates, Skins, Marquee's and other Copyright stuff... A lot of peoples Avatars even.... We could go on forever !

The games I own I put on the blog. These are from my own collection of originals which is where I get them. (With the exception of Thrill Kill but I do own Wu Tang)

All of which is irrelevant. I'm not making a point about the ethical nature of what you're posting, I'm simply saying it's stepping pretty close to where the line is drawn in terms of the board rules. There are no rules against using images of copyright characters but there is a rule about providing links to sites that link to ISOs which trev1976 has broken.

I agree that any signature links of this sort should also be removed, but it's my understanding that promoting other forums is not allowed here anyway.