dip switches and final burn legends

gamez fan

most arcade games were made to be coin eaters so i tend to use the dips to make them a wee bit easier i know how to get all the dip options in mame but for cave and pgm games in FBL i cant suss it under arcade settings there is no dip options ive tried turnin on the dips in the general options then resetting the game but no joy anyone know how to get the cave pgm dip settings in FBL or is it you dont get them

I just tested this on PC FBA. For standard Cave games the configuration screen is accessed by holding down the Diagnostic button for a few seconds which obviously is not currently possible in FBL. I'll correct this in v1.5 and have it as a mappable control. I don't know if it's the same for PGM games or the new Cave/PGM games since I don't have a PC emulator that supports them.

just a quick update for some games with no standard dip options you can still get them by pressing diagnostics and keeping the green button held down doesnt work with the cave games though

I've added a button to the controller config screen for Cave games that that you can hold down to access the diagnostics.

just a quick update for some games with no standard dip options you can still get them by pressing diagnostics and keeping the green button held down doesnt work with the cave games though

I've added a button to the controller config screen for Cave games that that you can hold down to access the diagnostics.

last time im goin to mention dip switches cos youll start thinkin im a dip stick :lol: in coinops when you change the settings they are saved so you dont have to do it every time you start a game but in FBL when changing the dip on some games the change isnt saved ie psikyo any chance you could add a save all dip settings option

last time im goin to mention dip switches cos youll start thinkin im a dip stick :lol: in coinops when you change the settings they are saved so you dont have to do it every time you start a game but in FBL when changing the dip on some games the change isnt saved ie psikyo any chance you could add a save all dip settings option

I'll look into that. Do you know of any other games besides Psikyo that don't save DIP switch settings?

I'll look into that. Do you know of any other games besides Psikyo that don't save DIP switch settings?

i dont have a full rom set just my fav games that play better in FBL heres what ive found all games that have dip as part of emu save settings for games that dip must be manually activated neo geo pgm cps2 also save ok ive only found 2 that dont they are osman and charlie ninja