Final Burn Legends 1.4

+ T +

And about the filtering of games, this is very useful!

I use it a lot! I like to sort only NeoGeo, only CPS, only SEGA, etc etc.

Please don't remove it!

Yes ... don't remove it please :lol:

Metal Slug 3 works for me in 720p, no problem, but it take more than 1 minute to load ... before i remember it is quicker ... some explanation ?

Thanks

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And about the filtering of games, this is very useful!

I use it a lot! I like to sort only NeoGeo, only CPS, only SEGA, etc etc.

Please don't remove it!

Yes ... don't remove it please :lol:

Metal Slug 3 works for me in 720p, no problem, but it take more than 1 minute to load ... before i remember it is quicker ... some explanation ?

Thanks

I said I'd tidy up the filter menu and make sure it works right. Why does this make either of you think I'm going to remove it?

Metal Slug 3 takes a while to load because you're using the fully encrypted parent set and it takes time to decrypt the graphics roms. This is the same in every emulator that supports these encrypted Neogeo games. FBL also supports pre-decrypted versions of these sets though (mslug3nd etc.) which will load much quicker. I'd guess that this is what you were using before.

I said I'd tidy up the filter menu and make sure it works right. Why does this make either of you think I'm going to remove it?

Metal Slug 3 takes a while to load because you're using the fully encrypted parent set and it takes time to decrypt the graphics roms. This is the same in every emulator that supports these encrypted Neogeo games. FBL also supports pre-decrypted versions of these sets though (mslug3nd etc.) which will load much quicker. I'd guess that this is what you were using before.

My english is not perfect too lol ... thanks

Good new for MS3 ... i have this decrypted rom and will test it quickly :lol:

Now my question is, like XBOX is not really fast to load crypted roms ... can you add the menu, like there is a filter for PARENT ROMS, an other who watch only the NON CRYPTED ROM ?

The games are the same ... it can be better for all ...

Because at this time if we select to see parent roms we don't see the non crypted roms :(

I don't know how you make to code this filter ... but if possible, add a personnal filter, and we can in a file choose the games we want to see !

Un crypted, parents, and good SF2 hack for exemple ...

It is just an idea :P

Thanks

Bye

English is not my natural language...

I see. It's easy to forget that since you both speak it so well.

Now my question is, like XBOX is not really fast to load crypted roms ... can you add the menu, like there is a filter for PARENT ROMS, an other who watch only the NON CRYPTED ROM ?

Because at this time if we select to see parent roms we don't see the non crypted roms :(

I don't know how you make to code this filter ... but if possible, add a personnal filter, and we can in a file choose the games we want to see !

FBL already has a Favourites menu. You just add whichever games you want to your Favourites list and when you choose this option from the main menu, those are the only games you will see. Check it out if you haven't already. :(

English is not my natural language...

I see. It's easy to forget that since you both speak it so well.

FBL already has a Favourites menu. You just add whichever games you want to your Favourites list and when you choose this option from the main menu, those are the only games you will see. Check it out if you haven't already. :(

Hey, could you possibly add a "free memory" display like FBA-xxx has? It would make my life a little easier. :(

Both Knights of Valour 2 and Knights of Valour 2 Plus will be supported 1.5 and they run very well indeed. You know who to thank.

I CERTAINLY DO A BIG HUGE SHOUTY THANKS TO IQ_132 AND YOURSELF

Same for me :lol:

Thanks guys :P