Final Burn Legends 1.4

+ T +

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next poweron, can someone check if MTV (Rock & Roll) Trivia (whatever the actual name is :D) is working? I remember it was failing the game's boot-up rom check, but I figured if I had the wrong set, FBL would have whined instead of running it. :D

How do I run Sega Genesis games in FBL?

Aha! I wondered how long it would take before somebody spotted this. Support for Genesis games has been removed, FBL is now arcade games only. If you want to play arcade and console games under the same UI then you know where to go.

Aha! I wondered how long it would take before somebody spotted this. Support for Genesis games has been removed, FBL is now arcade games only. If you want to play arcade and console games under the same UI then you know where to go.

Love it.

arcade only excellent!!!

arcade only excellent!!!

Hear, hear!

Yeah!

I agree with it. I myself consider playing consoles games under * that other emulator * some sort of heresy.

However, FBL is the only emulator able to run Genesis out there WHO DELIVERS A SOLID SCANLINE FILTER EXPERIENCE.

I really wanted to play Genesis Shinobi's with this great feature.

Well, anyway, it's the progress moving things forward!

:D

And,

A bug report:

On the actual latest test release (with D-Pad tweak + 10x11 pixel ratio fix) the ingame

menu is broken under 720p mode. When you call the ingame menu from a game, it

appears displaced to the right, completly out of the screen. This affects only the text menu.

The ingame shot keeps on its correct position. I tried to adjust this block of text inside

Skin Text settings but it was completly ok there - as it should be, and modifying simply

does not help at all.

Then, I changed to 480p mode and the ingame menu was fine.

Can you check this?

C.

C.

Edited by Cospefogo

can you add mame then? (jk)

something happened when i used the filter selection.

i was looking for a neogeo (only) game then went down the list. the marquee's where not showing and the video's were not playing either(these work in favs & game select fine). it did show my title screenshots.

then as i was going back to the main screen my xbox reset. weird...

On the actual latest test release (with D-Pad tweak + 10x11 pixel ratio fix) the ingame

menu is broken under 720p mode. When you call the ingame menu from a game, it

appears displaced to the right, completly out of the screen. This affects only the text menu.

The ingame shot keeps on its correct position. I tried to adjust this block of text inside

Skin Text settings but it was completly ok there - as it should be, and modifying simply

does not help at all.

I'm afraid I can't provide any support at all for that build. I didn't even test it, I just threw the relevant bits of code from 1.5 into the old 1.4 source and compiled it. I don't see why that would cause the problem you describe but even so, that isn't intended to be a useable build; it was just for you and Phil to make use of those features for your pixel perfect inis. Rest assured though, I will test 1.5 in 720p before releasing to ensure there are no similar issues.

something happened when i used the filter selection.

i was looking for a neogeo (only) game then went down the list. the marquee's where not showing and the video's were not playing either(these work in favs & game select fine). it did show my title screenshots.

then as i was going back to the main screen my xbox reset. weird...

Even weirder... the filter function is something I didn't even know FBL could do! But now that I know about it, I'll spend some time tidying up the filter menu and making sure everything works right. Thanks. :D