Final Burn Legends 1.4

+ T +

Sweet release!! A truly sincere show of gratitude to everyone who worked so hard to make this possible.

@ +T+ and Kenshiro:

I own an HDTV. I'll test those games for you guys now if you still need it. Check your PM's shortly for a report.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take that xbox 360!!!

I'm trying to create a full romset, but get some messages when the datfile is loaded.

hey bigby,

if your making a rom set... could you include the sf2 hacks, kof & samsho one also? and if you wouldn't mind, separate the pr0n into a different folder too.

Edited by tristanx

Sweet release!! A truly sincere show of gratitude to everyone who worked so hard to make this possible.

@ +T+ and Kenshiro:

I own an HDTV. I'll test those games for you guys now if you still need it. Check your PM's shortly for a report.

Thanks dude :)

F.... awesome :)

How can i thank you man ^^..a night with the bride ? :(

lol

I tested ESP Galuda , and despite minor slowdowns...games is "almost" perfect (so far i was in stage 5...no slowdown during boss fight...only when theres explosion or really big sprites on screen)..why almost..because the music seems to be an issue with PGM games. It seems some notes are missing in DDP DOJ, and the music run faster compare to the PCB or PS2 port.

.....aaaaaah ...so good to play Ketsui on my stock Xbox :D. Now im waiting for my Egret 2 :) (one question..if i run them on a Trusty...do you think the upgraded xbox can get ride of all slowdowns ?)

I still occasionally get the dreaded white screen, after viewing an image in the image viewer. Think it only happens with large images, so I'll have to go through and reduce their size.

Edited by Bigby

really sweet work and awesome update.

i had a question or 2, maybe iq or 2 would know, do i have a bad rom on tmnt turtles in time>? everytime i try to play the neon night riders level all the sprites disappear or something...lol. :)

also dont know if bucky o hare will ever make it in and by no means am i requesting anything at all. just wondering if iq has any plans to bring night slashers or any of these 2 to this solid gold emu update by +T+ and iq. :(

either way sweet work on everything, this is top notch work!!!

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

Thanks for the update! I haven't tried this out yet as I am currently sorting my HD cluster problem, what a nightmare. Thanks for adding music with .xmv too, I dont know or understand what you had to do but you did it really quick! :)

i had a question or 2, maybe iq or 2 would know, do i have a bad rom on tmnt turtles in time>? everytime i try to play the neon night riders level all the sprites disappear or something...lol. :)

also dont know if bucky o hare will ever make it in and by no means am i requesting anything at all. just wondering if iq has any plans to bring night slashers or any of these 2 to this solid gold emu update by +T+ and iq. :(

Do you happen to know if the tmnt2 problem occurs in the PC version of FBA? If it's Xbox specific then it's quite likely I can fix it. If it's a driver issue however then that may require someone with a more detailed knowledge of such things or an update to FBA.

As for Night Slashers, I remember seeing some screenshots for an FBA driver by iq posted over at Neosource. So at the very least I'd say this has had some progress made on it.