PCSXBox - PSX Emulator for XBox unofficial v2

fumanchu

i think i will have a crack at trying to get rayman to work on pcsxbox this weekend,i have it on the sega saturn and i love it.

Dude you are officially King :P

RAYMAN!!

well i would hold to that drown if i was you as i had no luck at all with it as i had the same problem as other people with the game hanging at the ubisoft screen.

BUT i see there is a rip of the game with music removed so i am going to give that a try later today and also i am going to try the prodius games.the only parodius game for ps1 that works on pcsxbox is sexy parodius so i will try out jikyou pardoius as well.

to get rayman to work, some1 with a real copy will need to rip it to img/sub/ccd format with cloneCD

http://speedofmac.com/blog/pcsx-reloaded-latest-57851/

i am pretty sure the image i tried was img/ccd/sub,i just tried out a ripped version i found with all the music removed but till no luck.then again the rip was in bin/cue format.

if anyone knows another rip(with the music removed) of rayman let me know.

but i can report that jikyuo parodius is now working with the reloaded core,the music is a bit skippy but it is totally playable and you could probably mess around with some of the sound settings.

also parodius double pack(parodius da and gyoukyo parodius) ar working as well.

to get rayman to work, some1 with a real copy will need to rip it to img/sub/ccd format with cloneCD

http://speedofmac.com/blog/pcsx-reloaded-latest-57851/

I have the img/sub/ccd format version of the game.

Iv'e tried it on the PC version of PCSXR and it still freezes at the ubisoft logo?

the BIN/CUE version of the game plays fine but music is off.

Edited by ploggy

As far as i can tell, with the beta's i have, these issues have been sorted out in the Madmab editions.

Rayman etc worked a while ago in the new beta's so go figure !

As far as i can tell, with the beta's i have, these issues have been sorted out in the Madmab editions.

Rayman etc worked a while ago in the new beta's so go figure !

So, Rayman works in V2??

Iv'e tried loading it, all I get is a freeze at the ubisoft logo?

what are you using..Bin/cue or the sub/ccd/img?

and if your using the sub/ccd/img what file do you load in the emu?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...