PCSXBox - PSX Emulator for XBox unofficial v2

fumanchu

hi everyone i have use these new cores with these results:

- syphon filter 1 and 2: you get to pass play the game, but the FPS is very slow, too difficult to play like this, use the reloaded core

- thousand arms: BIOS and HLE mode with reloaded core, the games does not let you go any further, when you get in the scene you defend a girl from being attack, they kick your ass, then you hear some blacksmith and no more game, cant get to move on.

hi everyone i have use these new cores with these results:

- syphon filter 1 and 2: you get to pass play the game, but the FPS is very slow, too difficult to play like this, use the reloaded core

- thousand arms: BIOS and HLE mode with reloaded core, the games does not let you go any further, when you get in the scene you defend a girl from being attack, they kick your ass, then you hear some blacksmith and no more game, cant get to move on.

has anyone tried shockwave assault? hoping it works ok. might give it a go later in between working on nestopiax. :lol:

XT-

Reloaded is great. I can play the patched games that never worked for me before outside of my actual psx, like the Persona 2 Original Sin english translation, and the Final Fantasy Tactics patches.

Just what I was hoping for. Thank you very much.

shockwave assault work perfectly on the reloaded core just turn off the frame skipping so the sound of the fmv work perfectly ....

:D

Thank you. In between working on nestopiax I haven't had much time to actually play too many games. Looking forward to playing this again! :D

XT-

Is some of you will release a pack of settings for all these games now working on PCSXox ?

To complète the files ResX release last year :lol:

It ca be very cool :P

Thanks

is there anyway to get the sound in sync with shockwave? i tried what you said but the audio is faster than the video, lol. smile.gif

just put the frame skipping off and in the main menu option put the speed normal instead of threeted also that goes to the sound option menu put it normal and the fmv will be sync in shockwave

Edited by carlo3do