Lambourghini For xbox..

fumanchu

Here is some info concerning the unreleased game for xbox called lambourghini,it was completed but never released by rage software as they went bankrupt.

anyway someone has obtained a copy of the game and they were going to sell it but there is a chance now that it might see a release(possibly).

quote from owner of the game.

"Just a heads up, i am currently in discussion with someone about a potential release of this title and some other beta / debug games i also own. Updates to follow as and when."

vid of the game.

if it does get released i wont be posting links for the game here but i will keep this thread updated with anymore news.

Interesting... wait, are you talking about an actual proper commercial release? That would be... insane.

Also, is it 720p enabled?

no not a commerical release but actually available for download from certain download siteso,that is of course if it becomes available.

and yes it is 720p enabled as far as i am aware.

there is a demo of this game available if anyone wants to try it out,think it has 2 cars and just the one track.

I just wonder how many unreleased games and beta's are out there.....

I bet there are loads that never see the light of day....

such a shame

thanks for the info fu ;)

if you look in the video in my first post you will notice on the guys xbox hdd he has a game called made-man,which is another unreleased game.

I just wonder how many unreleased games and beta's are out there.....

I bet there are loads that never see the light of day....

such a shame

thanks for the info fu :thumbsup1:

if you look in the video in my first post you will notice on the guys xbox hdd he has a game called made-man,which is another unreleased game.

Could someone do a nice wide icon for this game ?

Thanks