lightgun games coinops and fbl

lightgun games are nearly unplayable in coinops due to the crosshare being hard to control unfortunately 2 of my fav games fall into this type operation wolf and zombie raid luckly the fbl emu is fantastic for lightgun games i use this to play operation wolf zero point etc would love to be able to play zombie raid in fbl what are the chances off this game being added to the playable games in fbl at some point

• 3 weeks later...

idd love to play zombie raid in FBL because the crosshare controls are far better in this emu than in coinops please use this post to let the super talanted devs know what lightgun games you would like to see added to FBL and maybe at somepoint it might just happen

To make lightgun games likes Zombie Raid somewhat more playable in MAMEoX (the emulator CoinOPS uses), you can control the crosshair using the d-pad. This works in a non-analog fashion similar to FBL. You can even change the speed by going into the Analog control settings and adjusting Key/Joy Speed.

The lightgun games i would like to see added to FBL are :-

All of em.

I miss my lightgun games.

@Gamez Fan, all the lightgun games supported by CoinOps or MameOx play perfectly,

they require some setting up though that's all.

Though the calibration in CoinOps is/was terrible, in later revisions it didnt even work.

I used to calibrate in Mameox128 and transfer the calibration dat to CoinOps.

Well that was when i used to have/use CoinOps.

I used to supply great ini's for all the working lightgun games for CoinOps BUT

i stopped supporting that emulator im afraid !

Edited by cba.gy

To make lightgun games likes Zombie Raid somewhat more playable in MAMEoX (the emulator CoinOPS uses), you can control the crosshair using the d-pad. This works in a non-analog fashion similar to FBL. You can even change the speed by going into the Analog control settings and adjusting Key/Joy Speed.

have tried changing the speed etc but never tried mapping to dpad will give it a go

The lightgun games i would like to see added to FBL are :-

All of em.

I miss my lightgun games.

@Gamez Fan, all the lightgun games supported by CoinOps or MameOx play perfectly,

they require some setting up though that's all.

Though the calibration in CoinOps is/was terrible, in later revisions it didnt even work.

I used to calibrate in Mameox128 and transfer the calibration dat to CoinOps.

Well that was when i used to have/use CoinOps.

I used to supply great ini's for all the working lightgun games for CoinOps BUT

i stopped supporting that emulator im afraid !

2nd that would like as many as possible in FBL PS wish i was here a few years back when you supplied the ini