Good news everyone!

iq_132

More good news coming soon. :crying:

sweet! we all love good news and the offer still stands iq. hell ill still send you an xbox with all the stuff you been doing lately you deserve one and youll end up breaking the one you got if you kep it up! :thumbsup1:

lol. We'll see when we get to that point. I went through and did a near "refurbish" on it. Blew it out with an air compressor, replaced a few fans, and the blown psu.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could ask the nice people over at a certain xtra's site to host it... :thumbsup1:

In the release notes of FBL nes6502 was very specific that any continuation of his project be distributed via xbins. But if nothing's been resolved by the time I've finished tweaking these display settings later today/tomorrow then I may think about some short-term distribution method until the problem is fixed.

Really? Only thing I could find was this...

-If you are going to modify the code and make another release, please

only do so if you can meet the following criteria:

1) RELEASE THE SOURCE! Don't take mine or anyone else's work and not

release the source. Everyone should get to benefit and future

developers should be able to improve the code whenever current

development stops.

2) Release it properly through Xbox-Scene. This way, you get the

proper credit and it helps keep the Xbox scene alive.

Is Xbins afilliated with xbox-scene? Anywho it does not say anything about it being exclusive to Xbox-Scene just to make sure to go thru xbox-scene. Whatever that means.. the news page perhaps?

More good news coming soon. :thumbsup1:

Very exciting. That's looking great. :crying:

Is Xbins afilliated with xbox-scene? Anywho it does not say anything about it being exclusive to Xbox-Scene just to make sure to go thru xbox-scene. Whatever that means.. the news page perhaps?

True. Perhaps I misread that. But xbins is the 'official' distribution channel for Xbox software and is definitely the way I want to go in terms of releasing this. No disrespect to other forums/sources but I don't want to distribute FBL 1.4 on any site that provides ROM downloads with emulators. I appreciate others will have different views on this but it's something I feel strongly about. Xbins is still running off the backup server which does not allow uploads. I'll give it today and if nothing is sorted then I'll release 1.4 some other way.

None of the emulators in the general download section contain any roms. Although people have provide links to roms in threads. It is usually a link to the roms themselves and they are multiupload/megaupload type links.

Managed to fix the lockup issue for Martial Masters. :)

Also fixed some sprite bugs and I have since fixed the problem with Martial Master's power bar.

Seriously impressive to see it running with that kind of framerate and free memory. :)

The background tiles are now running off the vmm too. They are only updated when they're used.

It makes the whole thing very fast and increases the amount of free ram substantially.

these fix on martial arts, are you going to release some small update? or FBL 1.5?

Thanks iq_132 for an amazing job

Ask +T+, I'm just here for moral support. lol.

Anywho...

Here's a video of Knights of Valour 2.

The only thing I need to work on at this point is to get the one working bootleg going.