Good news everyone!

iq_132

While the PGM drivers are a wonderful addition, this release is about more than just those games as I hope you will appreciate when you see the changelog. Adding as many new ROMsets as possible, fixing bugs in both drivers and the UI, and the new display options are just as important as playing Ketsui.

FBL 1.4 will be released when everything is ready. All I can do at this point is assure you that it won't be much longer and will be worth the wait.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi +T+, I think you should make a release with the new PGM drivers so we can enjoy the new games available as soon as possible. Extra features could come in another release later . I just cant wait to play Ketsui LOL

Tate your screen, and play Ketsui on Shmupmame lagless...its worth the wait....and try to 1CC it :crying: and kick Doom-sama'a ass :thumbsup1:

Edited by Sparda

While the PGM drivers are a wonderful addition, this release is about more than just those games as I hope you will appreciate when you see the changelog. Adding as many new ROMsets as possible, fixing bugs in both drivers and the UI, and the new display options are just as important as playing Ketsui.

FBL 1.4 will be released when everything is ready. All I can do at this point is assure you that it won't be much longer and will be worth the wait.

Agreed!

Btw. I managed to repair my xbox.

this isnt xbox related but concerning final burn alpha,the guy who ported final burn alpha to psp added in the pgm games,including ketsui.

someone over at the shmups forum did mention to me that the pgm cave shmups were playable on psp,i would have thought it would not have been possible to emulate pgm hardware with a 330mhz processer and 32mb of ram.

just curious to see what iq 132 and +T+ thinks.

May I ask, is it possible to have music playing with video previews in this update and if not could you add it please?

I've added an option to toggle video preview sound. When disabled the video sound will be muted and the skin background music will continue to play.

Btw. I managed to repair my xbox.

Nice job and good news for us all. :thumbsup1:

someone over at the shmups forum did mention to me that the pgm cave shmups were playable on psp,i would have thought it would not have been possible to emulate pgm hardware with a 330mhz processer and 32mb of ram.

Must be some serious wizardry going on there. Is the source available? Wouldn't mind taking a peek at the code. Now that I think about it, wasn't the original FBA PGM code written by Oopsware for the PSP? Then that was tweaked and optimised by iq for PC FBA.

Edited by + T +

Must be some serious wizardry going on there. Is the source available? Wouldn't mind taking a peek at the code. Now that I think about it, wasn't the original FBA PGM code written by Oopsware for the PSP? Then that was tweaked and optimised by iq for PC FBA.

custom 68k core [mips] (fast for psp), underclocking, the fact that it doesn't need a proper vmm (flash memory is extremely fast! unlike hdd). etc.

but unless Tateing the PSP...it must be unplayable ^^...Ketsui on DS is a pain in the a... so on PSP..yoko mode ^^

You guys are unbelievable ^^

iq are you interested to port your work on Caanoo ?

Edit: on the vid, the music run slower

Edited by Sparda

More good news coming soon. :crying:

sweet! we all love good news and the offer still stands iq. hell ill still send you an xbox with all the stuff you been doing lately you deserve one and youll end up breaking the one you got if you kep it up! :thumbsup1: