Good news everyone!

iq_132

Dude iq for all you have done I will personally send you an xbox. We discussed this on msn back in the day and I still owe you that copy of Nes 1943. Lmao! Hit me up ill send you one bro seriously.

make sure its a pimped out xbox hell. :thumbsup1:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the offers guys. I'm going to try and repair it (using an old broken one I've got laying around). If that doesn't work, I may take you guys up on it. :thumbsup1:

sounds like the power connector has blown,its actually very easy to fix as you can just swap it out with another xbox power insert.just a couple of screwdrivers are needed.

the power inserts can be problamtic especially if you disconect the power chord from the power insert on the xbox quite a lot.

Trusty is selling spare parts like charger for cheap, i agree for any donation to coders. Especially in this case.

Just to keep everyone up-to-date. Xbins is currently having some problems and uploads aren't working so I'm taking the time to add a Widescreen Fix option. This automatically corrects the aspect ratio to 4:3 on a 16:9 display.

So this:

mslugx1.png

becomes this:

mslugx2.png

Also, as an afterthought, I'm planning to have separate default screen sizes for SD and HD modes, since HD doesn't need the overscan compensation (black frame) that the current defaults have. I really want this release to focus on getting things looking perfect no matter what your preferences might be. Oh, and the new default skin with marquee support has to be seen to be believed. :thumbsup1:

This is such good news, I am chuffed to bits to see this emu get an update and thank you both! May I ask, is it possible to have music playing with video previews in this update and if not could you add it please?

This looks good, T! Just to confirm, people who want to use custom, perfect-pixel INIs for each game can still do so right?

Just to keep everyone up-to-date. Xbins is currently having some problems and uploads aren't working so I'm taking the time to add a Widescreen Fix option. This automatically corrects the aspect ratio to 4:3 on a 16:9 display.

So this:

mslugx1.png

becomes this:

mslugx2.png

Also, as an afterthought, I'm planning to have separate default screen sizes for SD and HD modes, since HD doesn't need the overscan compensation (black frame) that the current defaults have. I really want this release to focus on getting things looking perfect no matter what your preferences might be. Oh, and the new default skin with marquee support has to be seen to be believed. :thumbsup1:

Just to keep everyone up-to-date. Xbins is currently having some problems and uploads aren't working...

you could ask the nice people over at a certain xtra's site to host it... :thumbsup1:

This looks good, T! Just to confirm, people who want to use custom, perfect-pixel INIs for each game can still do so right?

Yes, absolutely. Per-game screen sizes supersede any global options.

you could ask the nice people over at a certain xtra's site to host it... :thumbsup1:

In the release notes of FBL nes6502 was very specific that any continuation of his project be distributed via xbins. But if nothing's been resolved by the time I've finished tweaking these display settings later today/tomorrow then I may think about some short-term distribution method until the problem is fixed.

May I ask, is it possible to have music playing with video previews in this update and if not could you add it please?

I don't have any xmv movie files. If you can send me one, I'll do my best to add this option. May not make it into this release though.