Good news everyone!

iq_132

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bon ben vous etes tous invités au mariage alors ;), si vous passez du coté de Nancy ;) le 3 septembre :), a une seule condition, vous m'organisez une petite soirée geek & geeketes en guise d'enterrement :)

Sparda...France :D

Where I am from, we have a cliche' for this ...

...it's

You live in that Disneyland ride? How have you not sawn your ears off? ;)

I don't mind the thread going off-topic, it distracts from the fact that I haven't released 1.4 yet. Don't worry though, it's coming very soon and it looks stunning.

+ T +

England :)

You live in that Disneyland ride? How have you not sawn your ears off? :)

I don't mind the thread going off-topic, it distracts from the fact that I haven't released 1.4 yet. Don't worry though, it's coming very soon and it looks stunning.

+ T +

England ;)

hehe.... something like that :)

Yes, yes...!

I am anxious to see some hard facts and maybe even a detailed change log! :D

Thanks man ;)

Bon ben vous etes tous invités au mariage alors ;), si vous passez du coté de Nancy ;) le 3 septembre :), a une seule condition, vous m'organisez une petite soirée geek & geeketes en guise d'enterrement :)

Sparda...France :D

J'habite à Reims, et j'ai des amis qui se marient à Nancy le 15/09 :)

For anyone that's wondering, bullets and repetitious enemies don't slow things down much. Large sprites do a bit though.

As I said to +T+, most games run full speed 99% of the time (usually about 2 seconds at most are

Killing Blade has some areas that are not full speed, but is still very playable.

The latest code fixes most of the bugs (most slowdowns, coin insertion issues in killing blade/oriental legends, and knights of valour super heroes locking up [at least in fba-xxx])

I just sent +T+ my latest code, I'm fairly certain my xbox died today (turned itself off, won't power back on), so I'm probably done developing for xbox.

For anyone that's wondering, bullets and repetitious enemies don't slow things down much. Large sprites do a bit though.

As I said to +T+, most games run full speed 99% of the time (usually about 2 seconds at most are < 60/60).

Killing Blade has some areas that are not full speed, but is still very playable.

The latest code fixes most of the bugs (most slowdowns, coin insertion issues in killing blade/oriental legends, and knights of valour super heroes locking up [at least in fba-xxx])

I just sent +T+ my latest code, I'm fairly certain my xbox died today (turned itself off, won't power back on), so I'm probably done developing for xbox.

sounds like the power connector has blown,its actually very easy to fix as you can just swap it out with another xbox power insert.just a couple of screwdrivers are needed.

the power inserts can be problamtic especially if you disconect the power chord from the power insert on the xbox quite a lot.