Good news everyone!

iq_132

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I wish I had the time to sit and play Ketsui as far as level 3. ;)

My understanding is (and what testing I have done confirms) that the Cave games on the PGM driver run at full 60fps 99% of the time. I've only noticed performance issues in menus. iq_132 informs me that he was able to speed up the menus but with the consequence of a slight in-game performance hit. I thought it better to stick with the original faster-game, slower-menus version. That being said, iq continues to astound with ever more optimised versions of the code. Once iq says he's happy that the code is as good as it gets for the time being then 1.4 will be released. But based on what I've seen already it will be worth waiting however long it takes. :)

Edited by + T +

oh my ...^^...at full speed 99% of the time..you guys are amazing...if you come in France (september 3rd 2011), and if you like "la cuisine francaise" ;), 2 seats are reserved :)...only geeks and family are welcome ^^

oh my ...^^...at full speed 99% of the time..you guys are amazing...if you come in France (september 3rd 2011), and if you like "la cuisine francaise" ;), 2 seats are reserved :)...only geeks and family are welcome ^^

Moi j'adore manger. Tu m'invites? Tu cuisines quoi? :)

Par curiosité, j'aimerais bien savoir où habitent les gens qui participent à ce forum et qui s'intéressent à tout ce qui touche l'émulation sur le Xbox. Pour ma part je suis de Montréal, Québec, Canada.

I thought it would be fun to know where people are from. It is nice to see that people from everywhere are interested in everything about emulation on Xbox. I am from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Jotenkin tuntuu että Xbox scene on herännyt uudestaan henkiin tänä vuonna ja uusia naamoja tulee mukaan. On myös hienoa huomata että ihmiset käyttää juuri Xboxia heidän emulointitarpeisiin maailmanlaajuisesti.. Turku, Suomi ;)

It seems to me that this year Xbox scene is running stronger than a long time and new people are getting involved all the time, also it's great to see that people still use Xbox for their emulation needs worldwide.. Turku, Finland :)