Good news everyone!

iq_132

great work and great news!!! :) thumbs up and cheers to you all.

just 2 small questions. lol no requests. does donkey kong jr and demon front seem like a possibility? :)

just curious and i myself cant wait to see what you guys can do. +T+ always good to see you doing stuff man as well as iq. we appreciate all the hard work. :clapping:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my f...... god !! perfection is coming...DOJ BL playable on stock Xbox o_O...cant believe it.

many thanks to iq and +T+ for their work :)

the king is dead...long live the king :)

Here's the thing I don't understand with all that running stuff with FBA core in CoinOPS. I get that people want to be able to run stuff from just the one place (sort of), but when you run something with FBA core in CoinOPS, you don't get the options you get in FBA/FBL, do you? Yeah, you get pixel perfect, but you don't get the filters, for example (and I need me the scanlines, bro).

Unless I was missing something when I tried it?

Anyway, I have to say, love the response to "you been working on this long, iq?"

"Oh, I actually did it by accident; got distracted by Eastenders and looked back at my laptop and it was all done. Go figure."

Some people just have the right kinda brain.

And man, does he have the right kind.

what ? BP...Error404 manage to add "pixel perfect" for FBL core ? is it really working ?

@iq: what about ESP Galuda, is it running well too ? playable ?

edit: im a moron...didnt see galuda running at 3:00.. i was so excited ...i miss it

and what about big "pattern" when we're fighting boss ? no slowdown ?framerate loss ?

@fumanchu: i think you'll be "happy" to know the release of DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu in Europe...RSG will release it in october on 360 :)

Edited by Sparda

what ? BP...Error404 manage to add "pixel perfect" for FBL core ? is it really working ?

@iq: what about ESP Galuda, is it running well too ? playable ?

edit: im a moron...didnt see galuda running at 3:00.. i was so excited ...i miss it

and what about big "pattern" when we're fighting boss ? no slowdown ?framerate loss ?

The Cave games only really slow down in the menus. Ketsui has a bit of slow down on the beginning of the first stage with all the clouds.

I made another tweak to the vmm last night that makes the fps a lot more stable in-game for most games too.

My mistake (if I am mistaken), I'm just assuming that he'd sorted PP for fba core by now.

Course, now I'm even more confused, as that removes the one benefit I thought there was to running FBA core stuff in Cops.

My mistake (if I am mistaken), I'm just assuming that he'd sorted PP for fba core by now.

Course, now I'm even more confused, as that removes the one benefit I thought there was to running FBA core stuff in Cops.

..just to let you know I updated the final burn core as well...with some of the new code and also fixed many of the issues like the screen rotation code and also added in stuff like pixel perfect.....this is due to be released in CoinOPS 3 as it is a collection of what was asked for from people GUI wise and bug wise....if you want head room I wont release the changes....or if you want I can add PGM if I have the sources....

anyways if I dont hear from you ill leave out the core to give you head room...maybe just give it to coso and phil and a few others that really wanted this stuff

Never understood the appeal of 'pixel perfect' myself. Just seems like an inventive way of making arcade games look completely different to how they actually looked in the arcade. All these crazy numbers may be 'pixel' perfect but good old 4:3 is arcade perfect. :)