got any crasy gaming stories

gamez fan

heres mine back in the day when i hung with the young team there was about 20 of us and we all piled into wee tommys every night with 2 crates of beer a big lump for rollin some fatties and a snes console with super soccer tommys maw liked a drink and didne care who was in the house but she hated people smokin we played world cup knockout and made it like the fa cup draw 1st write down our names stick them in the baseball cap and pull them out tommy was crap at super soccer and always went out in the 1st round which ment he had to wait ages for his next turn and was always sayin one day ill win it well one night tommys on a roll hes one every game and got to the semi final im gonnae win it he keeps sayin and then the front door crashes in its the drug squad and were gettin busted now their looking all over the house and gettin ready for the strip searches but wee tommy doesne want to stop hes in the semi final its his big chance maybe his only chance to win it the big policeman says ive never been in bust like it you dont seem to care youre only instrested in this game to which wee tommy says theres nae dope left weve smoked it awe and i want tae win this :) he never was the sharpest at which point his maw must a woken up cos she comes threw and says ya b......ds i telt yae no smoke in here wee tommys says maw im winning at world cup fitba there no gonna find anything she then picksup the snes throws it out the window and says f..k your fitba :) that was a true story and the end off our snes fitba nights and the end of wee tommys dream of winning world cup knockout

Whilst queuing in Game today, I saw an old mate.

He was always one of these that had to go one better than you.

He asked "What game are you getting?".

I replied "Mafia 2"

He said "Oh I'm getting Mafia 2 too"

The clever cunt will never change.

:)

heres mine back in the day when i hung with the young team there was about 20 of us and we all piled into wee tommys every night with 2 crates of beer a big lump for rollin some fatties and a snes console with super soccer tommys maw liked a drink and didne care who was in the house but she hated people smokin we played world cup knockout and made it like the fa cup draw 1st write down our names stick them in the baseball cap and pull them out tommy was crap at super soccer and always went out in the 1st round which ment he had to wait ages for his next turn and was always sayin one day ill win it well one night tommys on a roll hes one every game and got to the semi final im gonnae win it he keeps sayin and then the front door crashes in its the drug squad and were gettin busted now their looking all over the house and gettin ready for the strip searches but wee tommy doesne want to stop hes in the semi final its his big chance maybe his only chance to win it the big policeman says ive never been in bust like it you dont seem to care youre only instrested in this game to which wee tommy says theres nae dope left weve smoked it awe and i want tae win this :) he never was the sharpest at which point his maw must a woken up cos she comes threw and says ya b......ds i telt yae no smoke in here wee tommys says maw im winning at world cup fitba there no gonna find anything she then picksup the snes throws it out the window and says f..k your fitba :) that was a true story and the end off our snes fitba nights and the end of wee tommys dream of winning world cup knockout

omg this had me crying with laughter, none of my gaming stories even come close!

Big up for Tommy and his rolling I mean gaming skills :)

I always told tommy the smoke would do him in. Lmao funny story! It definately was amusing to read! We want to know more about tommy! Lol :)

ive no more tommy tales for 2 reasons firstly his uncle pulled out the biggest knife ive ever seen when about 10 off us were hanging at the shops and said go back near my sisters house and ill cut youse up needless to say we never did plus not long after the bust tommy owed the local drug barons a load of money and his whole family skipped town ive not seen him in over 20 years hey who knows maybe he no develops a often updated mame emu for the xbox :)

Did you hear the one about the mother who killed her 5 year old son for breaking the Tv with a Nintendo Wii remote.???

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/21/pro...ing-television/

i mind readin on gamecentral maybe 5 years ago about 2 jap boys who grew up together were best pals all their lives but fell out over which dragon ball z game was the best one said 5 one said 6 the argument got so heated they ended up stabbing each other one lost a lung and the other i think a kidney i mind laughing at the time cos bein a bit outspoken i would have said their both games are shite and they would have done me in :)

Did you hear the one about the mother who killed her 5 year old son for breaking the Tv with a Nintendo Wii remote.???

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/21/pro...ing-television/

i mind readin on gamecentral maybe 5 years ago about 2 jap boys who grew up together were best pals all their lives but fell out over which dragon ball z game was the best one said 5 one said 6 the argument got so heated they ended up stabbing each other one lost a lung and the other i think a kidney i mind laughing at the time cos bein a bit outspoken i would have said their both games are shite and they would have done me in :)

lol you have a way with words :) Is that a Welsh accent? apologies if I am wrong...