cock blocked by bar staff!

emsley

Im on holiday, and the clubhouse is ok nothing special, anyway i get talking to some chicks and we strike up some good banter, then one of the girls brings back a member of staff, i wasnt all that fussed but this guy was for some reason.

I was minding my own business, when this guy pulls me and says "i think you should leave the women alone they are not interested in talking to you."

I was like WTF????

I wasnt doing anything wrong and that fucker wasnt even a bouncer - I called him a prick, then got up and left.

Man that is just messed up, if id been hanging off them or been a cock i would understand a comment like that.

The shit bit was, this guy was using the club to his advantage, he didnt just say this , he threatened it.

My mate says its out of order and I should report the guy.

I admit I was drunk but i was in no way harassing the women.

I wasnt even that interested in the women either!

Ok, the woman was offended and complained to the staff member. You know, women are like that sometimes. Say nothing to you but tell everyone else.

No dude! I was scoring with the chick she was hot, this guy whoever the feck he was was with another chick who i hadnt even talked too!

Man...

Maybe that did happen robert, Im normally pretty good at talking and "gauging" if she is safe...

If i hadnt been so drunk i would of dropped the guy one in the gut, what an asshole.

I would have asked the ladeis does she want me to leave, if not then screw the guy!

+1

Girls don't like over protective jealous guys. So when a dude trys to cock block ALWAYS throw it back in his face.

I would have asked the ladeis does she want me to leave, if not then screw the guy!

+1

Girls don't like over protective jealous guys. So when a dude trys to cock block ALWAYS throw it back in his face.

I have never had this before, but the chick was liking me, if a girl dont like me she wont talk, and she wont look at me. then i take the hint and go away. (unles its my ex and she is usually running pretty fast)

I was pretty drunk, but i know i wasnt been a chode.

Sometimes you cant win.

+1

I have never had this before, but the chick was liking me, if a girl dont like me she wont talk, and she wont look at me. then i take the hint and go away. (unles its my ex and she is usually running pretty fast)

Sometimes you cant win.

Yea but I think you had this one in the bag.

+1

Sometimes you cant win.

Yea but I think you had this one in the bag.

YEa Im sure you were in the "just dont say anything to F up now" zone. Never let random dudes cock block especially if the girl is actually receptive OF THE COCK!.... sry