Official CoinOPS2 R5 released

ace9094

I will try and do a games pack at the weekend if I can. (wont have any videos though sorry)

bring on Starwars and Rage in the cage ^_^

Another great release by BP

head ovwer to the release section of the blog for a link

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rayman was on the saturn too... that one rocked.

oh wait...

a saturn emu on xbox... ^_^

If Yabause was ported to Xbox and tweaked for performance one would see it's not worth the effort in gaming terms.

Xbox simply doesn't have the raw grunt.

If he want's to be first for kudos sake then unlucky on that one, again :D

Some lead, others just follow.

if bp does a "cut and paste" port then i won't touch it. i'm NOT using anything he does anymore... so exhausting. however if a certain"EMUlator eXTRA's" group has a stab at it then i'll be happy.

and i was just mentioning a saturn emu for xbox as a little "hehehe" joke. i know it ain't happening... OR IS IT!!

sorry for the newbie questions im running coinops reignite x can anyone post a list of new playable arcade games added to coinops since my version ive searched all over this form and xb scene cant seem to find one also im missing one classic game idd like to play again its the sega racer counter run only bootleg set 1 works but not on my emu does this game now work in coinops 2

Hah, yeah, good luck with that.

There's been a bunch of people (including myself) who wanted to know what additional arcade games had been added from X to Y, but all they got in reply was "compare the gamelists - too many to remember".

I actually did this at one point. i.e. compared Epic R6 to R8.

Here was the list of "too many to remember":

aceattaca

desertbr

gprider1

MI_A

MI_B

MI_C

MI_D

MI_E

plegends

rachero

snowbros3

sonicbom

Basically, if you want to know what additional games have been added over a given earlier version, you need to run a database comparison against the gamelist files IN EVERY VERSION.

Yes, that is what you're expected to do. Download every version, and compare all of their gamelist files.

Seriously.