Official CoinOPS2 R5 released

ace9094

I have posted the links for CoinOPS2 R4 on the official coinops blog as external links are not allowed. I will suggest you Google coinops blogspot if you dont know the blog address, then click the post for CoinOPS Lite.

This is not the same as the version I released as mine was based on R3 and was just summat I put together using the standalone... This uses a different save to CoinOPS2 full amd the R3, but is aimed at stock xbox owners just the same.

You will also find a full list of games and the IRC channel for live support from the author if required or just ak the guys here.

NOTE: There will be a torrent release BUT not for a week (unless someone else does it) as Im on holiday.

Peace and I hope you enjoy.

Edited by ace9094

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a "working" compatibility list. Like said on x-scene, CoinOPS use an old PCSXbox core, so it doesnt make any miracle, and lots of games arent working. Sorry for the misinformation you can read about PlayStation emulation in CoinOPS

Heres a good list with compatibility and settings

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=238506

Edited by Sparda

I know it doesn't work on PCSXbox, that's why I asked.

I just thought it might have been fixed on Coinops. ;)

O well, back to waiting. lol

Maybe with all the advances PCSX reloaded has made, perhaps it would be better to port that over to xbox??

but thats just me being selfish wanting to play rayman ;)

Edited by ploggy

Maybe with all the advances PCSX reloaded has made, perhaps it would be better to port that over to xbox??

rayman was released on ms-dos in 1996 so you might want to try the dos version of rayman with dosxbox.you might have to tweak some of the settings.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=511265

there is also gba version of rayman you could play on the gba emu for xbox.

rayman was released on ms-dos in 1996 so you might want to try the dos version of rayman with dosxbox.you might have to tweak some of the settings.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=511265

there is also gba version of rayman you could play on the gba emu for xbox.

I've tried Rayman on DosXbox and never managed to get it fullspeed, although DosXbox probably would be the best option because many PSX Emulators have issues with the music synchronizing in Rayman.