Heavy, heavy, heavy shit went down on my street.

emsley

My friend as I have known him since I was five -

Well he was always in trouble, in and out of prison.

Goes round to his ex girls house, sees another guy coming out of the house...

He smashes a bottle and stabs the his ex seven times with it, and fucks her up while she is on the deck.

Then runs over to the kebab shop and robs the cashier, fucks off, then is picked up on dewsbury road.

Premediated attempted murder - 15 years???

Or vivious assault? fuck knows..

Just never saw it coming.

Any of you guys know someone who just went "fuck it" and went to town?

Excuse me if im not as active lately///

Daaamn!

I dont know anyone who went apeshit, and hope I never do.

Kicking a guys ass, yelling "whore" in her face, things of that nature are common in these situations... but to stab the shit out of her like that, that was a long time coming. What I mean to say is when someone snaps, its usually the last straw, there was alot of "weight" already. My guess is he has had issues going waaaaaay back that compounded over the years.

Come to think of it, anyone I heard of (friends) who went ballistic were the timid sort. I can imagine then, that it could be hard to see something like that coming.

Most of us dont even know what we are capable of, good or bad. how did Shephard put it on Firefly...

Live with a man 40 years, share his house, his meals, speak on every subject. Then tie him up and hold him over the volcano's edge, and on that day, you will finally meet the man.
A man is measured by what he practiced, not what he preached. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." This line rings a hidden truth to me, that often we lie to ourselves, and ignore our shortcomings. And when your pushed to a limit you have to decide. And at the most, ehhhhh... troublesome or emotional or perilous times, you really meet the true person.

Its a shame this happened, but at least she is ok.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Aint it the truth.

Ive lost my cool on no more than three occasions. (IE everything must die)

And lucky for me nothing too bad happened or something got in the way.

Wow Emsley, I'm really sorry to hear about that... I have known one or two people to really go ballistic and make some nasty threats but they never actually followed through like that thankfully.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Truer words have never been spoken.

yo Ems, no offense I know he's your boy and all... but you should just avoid that guy, cuz he sounds like bad business.

yo Ems, no offense I know he's your boy and all... but you should just avoid that guy, cuz he sounds like bad business.

Yes, he is.

He will be in and out the rest of his life, found out he is looking at 7 to 15 just for this alone.

he has a bunch of other offences too.