Poll topic results

retro gamer

Overall not really a great result for me personally and others im sure.... While devs may be happier or whatever, from a "consumer" point of view i feel it was a loss... Still each to there own.

There are people on both sides of the fence that have helped me in the past which is why I choose to "sit on the fence" if you like :)

If you build it, they will come.

lol Nice quote... Field of dreams?

peaceful here now... yes?

a little to quiet for me to be honest, but i will still pop by from time to time (like visiting an aunt)

i hope we'll focus on news and lots more ^^

I hope things do pick up and news of great things still appears, Its a shame TeamZOD turned out to be bogus i was looking forward to hearing from them, however It was a nice thought i guess... Wish it was more to be honest....

on that note I think its a shame things went the way they did...

;)

Well said Ace :)

Like we say in french "On sait ce que l'on perd mais pas ce que l'on gagne" "We know what we loose but not what we win"

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The unfortunate thing about the "consumer" point-of-view is that consumers are just that and consume is all they do without any consideration of wider implications beyond their own personal wants and needs. I cast my vote in this poll as a user, not a developer. I don't care how useful or enjoyable something is, if the basis of it is ethically unsound or questionable then I'll speak out against it. What it costs me personally in terms of playing a few games is inconsequential compared to the principles involved and the effect on the scene as a whole.

The unfortunate thing about the "consumer" point-of-view is that consumers are just that and consume is all they do without any consideration of wider implications beyond their own personal wants and needs. I cast my vote in this poll as a user, not a developer. I don't care how useful or enjoyable something is, if the basis of it is ethically unsound or questionable then I'll speak out against it. What it costs me personally in terms of playing a few games is inconsequential compared to the principles involved and the effect on the scene as a whole.

I cant argue with why you cast your vote, infact I respect it... When I used the term consumer I should maybe of said "End User".

However your right consumers do "Consume without consideration" but that is because we dont care about the politcal junk you guys argued about. The way I see it is like religion, "you can choose to be whatever religion you want thats fine i respect that, just dont ask me to be involved as I aint interested.

While I do consume for personal reasons, I do like to try and give a little back by paying for a seedbox and MU account, I try to disribute CoinOPS to those who may not know it exsists or dont care about the junk inbetween and just want to enjoy it, Some people just wanna play games they remembered as a kid to remenise without the political stuff that comes with it ;)

Everyone who argued with BP publicly instead of over MSN or via PM have all helped fuel the fire until this xbox section burned out of control.

Still saying that fair play +T+ I like your morals, the reason why you choose them and the fact you stuck to them... I commend you for that my friend.

We are all entitled to an opinion, this is mine and it is not ment to cause upset, anger or bad feeling to anyone.

That said Im off on holiday soon and the if I get time I will get the CoinOPS lite official verison links out before I go, you all know where to find them if you want them.

Edited by ace9094