Poll topic results

retro gamer

you are a newbe poster ;) like your friends...and everyone knows you dont have skills

It is twighlight here I know and ill leave when people have learnt how to get the help they deserve....without the trouble makers they dont deserve

ill leave this and it will just fall off the bottom as they all do cause no one gives a rats crap about you guys and your issues

Careful BP, we all have to get on here now, even you. Read the new rules, you're breaking them already.

Think you are breaking rule 3 with your sig too, tsk tsk

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just like that all was well with 1Emulation once more ;) Good work peeps :) be sure to point it out when anyone breaks the new rules.

We can make Roberts life easier and refer him to any misdemeanors. Enter a new era of respect and accountability. NICE :)

Edited by retro gamer

Hopefully this forum will now get some much-needed quiet time. There's been a lot of activity here lately but it's been of entirely the wrong sort and I'd argue that even a dead forum is better than what we've had. But personally I hope that in time things will start to recover and this forum can find its place again, particularly with any new or up-and-coming developers. The whole reason I'm still here is due the support and encouragement I received from this community when I started my own humble attempts at tweaking Xbox emulators all those years ago, and it's the reason I'll be sticking around in any event.

Assuming it's for real this time, I for one am happy with the result.

Thanks +T+, hopefully you might now decide to resume your small part of emulation.

Score:

1 :)

1 ;)

The links to his blog have been removed, since they will not assist 1emu in any possible way.

Thanks +T+, hopefully you might now decide to resume your small part of emulation.

Score:

1 :)

1 ;)

The links to his blog have been removed, since they will not assist 1emu in any possible way.

Im happy too, coinops was good in its own right but was ultimately causing a lot of developers to feel they had been cheated, an upsetting a lot of members of the forum.

I am very happy with the result and can't believe how lucky the result was :)

If people still want to find coinops and deal with its maker then a quick google search should suffice for them. Plus we already got members like Fu posting game releases etc thats enough for most of us.

Just a shame so many people got pi**ed off and left. Good people. I agree with everything T said I think things will pick up given time to heal. At least the rest of us can have a sensible chat in the meantime :)

Edited by retro gamer

Overall not really a great result for me personally and others im sure.... While devs may be happier or whatever, from a "consumer" point of view i feel it was a loss... Still each to there own.

There are people on both sides of the fence that have helped me in the past which is why I choose to "sit on the fence" if you like :)

If you build it, they will come.

lol Nice quote... Field of dreams?

peaceful here now... yes?

a little to quiet for me to be honest, but i will still pop by from time to time (like visiting an aunt)

i hope we'll focus on news and lots more ^^

I hope things do pick up and news of great things still appears, Its a shame TeamZOD turned out to be bogus i was looking forward to hearing from them, however It was a nice thought i guess... Wish it was more to be honest....

on that note I think its a shame things went the way they did...

;)

Edited by ace9094