Who votes we ban BP, (.) (.), coinops combustion, Error404, whatever?

retro gamer

Who votes we ban BP, (.) (.), coinops combustion, Error404, whatever?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I posted something on the staff forum emsley something you wont have access to....sorry you dont have any say there and its the best place for this stuff

it should end it for you though.... im actually thinking you will rise now and all will be well

I did in the old days before i gave up my mod crown.

You remind me of a friend I had, now i don't talk to him anymore.

NEXT TROLL PLEASE.

Sad

Hey asshole, people dont speak in code 100% of the time.

let me guess you are regarded as a female?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

back on topic please. I am merely seeing who thinks this place would be better without childish behaviour all the time.

Im just seeing who would like a place where everyone gets on. I think coinops flamewars are really the only thing keeping this place alive, it would be nice to let something else develop, and create an environment where people can talk reasonably and respect each other. Respect is a two way thing. We have the unofficial coinops blog, we have coinops, we have xtras. Do we really need all the bullshit here?

Vote now!

Hmmmm, what to do, what to do.

Lets be honest, BP and i are hardly best friends BUT !!!

I do believe he has just as much right to post his comments and opinions as anyone else does.

That kind of censorship was what a lot of forum users were moaning about,

so it now seems a little out of order now the boot is on the other foot, so to speak.

As long as things are kept sensible i do not believe BP should be banned, merely moderated like the rest of us.

Having said that, it really is up to us all to behave in a sensible manner (myself included).

Some comments and rantings on these boards over the last few yrs have been a disgrace.

Purposely flaming other emu authors in public was/is "OUT OF ORDER", Mr BP !

Taking others work and rebranding, without pernmission, is about as low as it gets.

Nuff said about that.

I eventually stayed away as the info and resources this forum gave me dissapeared.

Damn shame i say.

Apparently myself and others (no names need bringing up) were killing the scene and this forum,

so we decided to stay away and form our own xbox forum.

Funnily enough its a very healthy forum and the scene isnt dead at all, merely smaller but more hardcore.

Summise from that what you will, decide who was killing what, if you want.

The warning signs were there but no-one could see past the supposed 20,000 CoinOps hits a day, lol (sorry, i know i shouldn't laugh).

Anywho, i can rant for England but i won't, i say NO to BP's ban.

Live and let live. Lessons have been learn't. Let's move on.

very noble considering they way you have been treated. We can move on. Lets do it. Who's got the balls and will be with me?

BP

Produced and helped on lots and lots for dev including xbmc GUI, xbmc features, Mamedox, CoinOPS, Final Burn, KIxxx, DVD2XBOX, videos for xtras and alot more

vs

retro gamer

Produced nothing known

lol.......oh yeah baby I say the newbes should run things as they have proven to be at least full of alot of talk

Edited by Error404

Ive worked on building sites for nearly 20 years, now im older i get the job of supervising and tellig the lads what to do,

beleive me when i say i get called allsorts all day long, ive heard it all, water off a ducks back.

CoinOps arcade emulation is a fantasic little tool (much like the dev).

Backwards and forwards pointing fingers is doing no-one any good.

This needs to be a site about emulation and conversations regarding emulation.

Not quite true Error404, someone a while back checked into your XBMC Dev work and nobody in the XBMC team has even heard of you let alone used any of your code. So to double check, the said person got permission to look waaaayyy back into the svn and found nothing by yourself. As to your other points nobody did any further research as we had aready had a great laugh.

PS. Welcome back stranger.

Edited by cba.gy

BP

Produced lots and lots fo dev including xbmc GUI, CoinOPS, Final Burn stuff, DVD2XBOX videos for xtras

vs

retro gamer

Produced nothing

lol

I could be anyone, even an old member, who knows. I dont want to be taken seriously. I want you to realise something

Ive worked on building sites for nearly 20 years, now im older i get the job of supervising and tellig the lads what to do,

beleive me when i say i get called allsorts all day long, ive heard it all, water off a ducks back.

CoinOps arcade emulation is a fantasic little tool (much like the dev).

Backwards and forwards pointing fingers is doing no-one any good.

This needs to be a site about emulation and conversations regarding emulation.

surely there is more to the xbox than coinops. how bp must be laughing to see you defend him

hahaha I do reliase :lol: ....I say it as I see it and sadly im normally right....and you hate that I dont care you are a good talker but have nothing to show....ive seen so many of you...and now very vocal ones.....but still you cant even produce simple things and cant except people that know how simple they are telling you of your weaknesses.....

its nothing personal as you guys take it, I just cant respect people that dont know what they are doing and push people to think they have more of a clue than they do...its ok people will find out for themselves.....it doesnt effect me