xbox troubles

gary912

Hey buddy,

Let me know if you still want to try and fix your xbox.... I still have a few more idea's !

I need you to try and play a copied game. if you dont have one then download the one from the link I PM'd you at IPTorrents and burn the ISO to a DVD at a slow speed like 4x and try and play it in your xbox.

If it boots the game then the softmod is still active and you have just lost your Dashboard and we can use a tools disk to reinstall the dash.

ACE

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k let me try the first one then. family is here for bbq and they hogging up the tv so i cant work on it for now, the bastards lol. i cant thank you enough for the help. btw was wondering what you though of this on a nice space next to my bed

http://www.recroommasters.com/Xtension_Arc...p/rm-xt-tab.htm

either that or ill have to b uild one. this guy taz has a great mame check it out, he also has the plans and will help in any way possible. check this out

http://tazmame.com/examples/

k boss thank god i got it going with the krazie app. i set it to go to evolution. now i have to load coinops. which drive can i get it into?

if you have an upgraded hdd then i would suggest putting it into your F drive under emulators.

no i dont have update hdd. trying to ftp but i cant now evolution i think changed settings. which screen do i have to be to ftp

Never mind i put it in the emu folder and now it works flawless. i can only put 500 games on it with i could put more but i have stock hdd.

Edited by gary912

no i dont have update hdd. trying to ftp but i cant now evolution i think changed settings. which screen do i have to be to ftp

Never mind i put it in the emu folder and now it works flawless. i can only put 500 games on it with i could put more but i have stock hdd.

Make a folder on E:\ called Arcade or CoinOPS and put the files in there...

HOWEVER I suggest you change the DASHBOARD to XBMC 3.0.1 first./ To do this you copy a Application called "NTDS" to the E:\ drive and launch it...

Its in the extras folder in the Krayzee pack you downloaded, lauch it and a brown UNLEASHX screen will appear.(you will find the app in:- Krayzie_SC-NTSC_Ndure_Installer_v1.1\Extras\APPS )

Now you got UNLEASHX from launching unleash.xbe in the NTDS goto your PC and conenct to the xbox via FTP.

Now delete all the files in the DASHBOARD folder and replace them with XBMC 3.0.1 Trust me you will love it.... DO NOT REBOOT THE XBOX UNTIL ALL THE FILES HAVE COPIED ACROSS ! see below.

http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/f..._screenshot.jpg

The unofficial CoinOPS lite I have created is 4.3GB copy all the files to Arcade or Coinops. It might be too big for the E:\ drive copy all the files folders across but copy the "videos" folde last as that is the biggest....

Still with me?

Now when you boot the xbox you will have XBMC goto programs and and choose add location then browse to the coinops folder or Arcade folder whatevr you named it...

All done...

Not sure about summat? Just ask dont guess or summat might go wrong !

PS if you only wanted to play coinops and use the xbox for nothing else at all then you could put coinops in the DASHBOARD folder and thats what will load everytime you turn it on !

ill give out my lite version this weekend...its fully upgraded and tested to latest CoinOPS 2 R4 and fits on a normal HDD....as I say it was finished last night to fit on my stock xboxs....and is a best of and modified to suit this enviorment

new release info will be on blog soon

Edited by Error404

ill give out my lite version this weekend...its fully upgraded and tested to latest CoinOPS 2 R4 and fits on a normal HDD....as I say it was finished last night to fit on my stock xboxs....and is a best of and modified to suit this enviorment

new release info will be on blog soon

Hey BP

Ill get it on the seedbox and upload it on the the torrent sites once its availible...

Great work on the lite release, I look forward to the offical release... I will remove my version when I upload yours to avoid any end user confusion.

:ph34r:

Edited by ace9094

K ill try to do it tonight. thanks for all the help. I actually got to play my fav game of all time Moon Cresta, dint see it on the lite but i also have the 25gb full version and just dragged and dropped. man those were the days. soon itll be time to start the cabinet. This summer is going to be great. ill let you know 2morow how it went. damn it im going to be forced to buy a X-arcade stick cause the controller doesnt do it justice lol

yes its there...all top arcade games are there and some top consoles

ace if you hope on msn and add me or send me your msn ill upload if not I wont be able to...its all done and more optimed for speed than normal CoinOPS 2 as there is alot less games...all unnessary stuff is stripped for more roms and speed

release info on the blog within the next day

a new cabnet feature section will be there soon as I have some ideas for cab and some exciting new stuff heading to the blog soon :ph34r:

Edited by Error404