arguing

what a joke :) to those that PMed go to the dev blog....

sparda is one that asked for me to leave personally and got his wish....im not talking about dev here now its just his thread....nothing to do with me

im not sure why hes created this when he pushed for it to die here and got his wish

sparda is one that asked for me to leave personally and got his wish....im not talking about dev here now its just his thread....nothing to do with me

find the post where i want you to leave and quote it.....if at least, that kind of post exist.........liar

I apologise for being rude with fumanchu and the others, at least im facing the truth.........you're the one who takes responsability to leave.......no one else did...so stop crying, are you a man ? where are your balls ?

Edited by Sparda

I have already talked with Sparda and he has apologised and he is keeping his end of the bargain. So I ask that there is no more arguing about things, there is no point and it is a waste of all our time.

well to me he was the one that got the dev thread unpinned and shut down as alot didnt want to work with them...now they are back to make there own CoinOPS threads...

ill see how it goes...but if im not happy I can do stuff about if of course my end :)

when warned by most people he continued to push and find it funny to run with the now banned people...he was told and warned many times and continued on untill the warnings where stopped and stuff shut down....as I told him time and time again it doesnt effect me or my friends....and it would effect the inocent...im here to tell you your all missing out on stuff cause of sparda :) and this much I know.....maybe im a lair

so far exactly what I said has happened....they caused a ghost town....and now facing the total demise of everything painfully attact an offical CoinOPS thread which is also linked to CoinOPS 2 in the readme....now people have to suffer with substandard support from people that have left very sour tastes in my mouth for one and have out of spit removed anything I though sparda might like from the public build as warned

Jesus christ will you little bitches wash the sand out of your fucking pussies and shut the fuck up.