CoinOPS 2: The UN-official thread

Sparda

thanks ace :)

The purpose of this topic is just to provide help and information for peoples on 1emu. Nothing else

@Jinx: voila a link for your corrupted files :)

edit: link removed

Edited by Sparda

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm robot this is clearly pirated roms availble from the person that shut the project down :) and talked about what is wrong...clear violation of the rules....roms ???? he should just PM that no link it

also if the name offical coinops thread isnt changed as this site is linked to last build and I dont want the very people that dont know what they are doing and like to spread misinformation controlling this I will control it from the EMU side....its been warned and it will be the only warning....ill post reason why things happen on the offical place and will be included in the new build coming next week...

this is rude that the very person that insulted all the developers creates an offical support forum....this doesnt not sit well with me at all

thank you for taking your time to read this safety message....

OK.. one step at a time.

1. I am not robot (bad idea, that)

2. I downloaded the file then removed the link, anyone can PM to sparda.

3. Nobody has 'shut the project down', it still appears to be going, in a fashion.

4. Anyone can talk about your emulator, as long as its somewhat correct and trying to be helpful. I'm not going to stop fair & free speech.

5. If he wants to offer support, that's fine with me. Remember, no other author tries to censor talk on their emulators.

Really, you must decide what you will do with coinops, in your own time, in your own way. I will not be stopping people talking about emulation, which is what this site is here for. Now let's move on.

OK ill handle this my side...

the Emu I released links back to here....and now this thread is where they will come....this will of course need to be remedied for obvious at least to me reasons...

to those that PM here....dont worry about it now :) ill be around and lots know how to contact me....im free alot to talk and fix or add stuff time permitting.... ill now treat this site like the others that give out wrong info as its a hard emulator to do right and leave them to it and feel sorry for users....but this is a hobby....

I do wish you the best but I also am realistic that stuff I find simple will be supported bad with wrong info or alot of talk and no real fixes......

Best of luck guys :) this isnt the offical thread for me

PS take care Robert and sorry about typo

happy now ?

be serious 1 minute..... can you add a "normalise" features for the video sound ? some videos are very loud, so a normalize option can be a good feature.

Edited by Sparda

+1 ^^

dont want to be in charge, i just wanted to provide information and some "support" for newcomers.

@Phil: how did you set the screen with Final Burn Legends when the Emotia is running ? Do you need to find the "correct location" ? Still no news of your "Pixel Perfect .inis" ? or do we have to wait for the feature in CoinOPS ?

• 2 weeks later...

A "lite" version is out since few days, CoinOPS Lite R4

So the developper released a new revision made especially for peoples with stock HDD.

Here's the game list: http://pastebin.com/tpQQAP8M

and you can ask ace for the links ;)

NOTE: This version uses a different save state allowing for CoinOPS lite and CoinOPS full to run side by side.

Enjoy

So i guess the locks were removed since the last revisions.

Edited by Sparda