CoinOPS 2: The UN-official thread

Sparda

If you have any questions related to CoinOPS, this is the place since his developper dont want to provide support on 1emu :)

I just released a shmup background music package...10 tracks from Cave soundtracks. Hope you'll enjoy it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHTNJKN8

Latest CoinOPS release is CoinOPS2 R3...grab it here : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHTNJKN8

just copy the files over your CoinOPS 2 folder

The developper also released an upgrade pack with more arcade & console games

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6GHF05CU

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N34F2KDR

Thanks to ace9094 for the links, thanks to fumanchu and BP

The purpose of this topic is just to provide help, support and information about the CoinOPS release.

Edited by Sparda

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idée for the music :)

So bad it is to hard to skin :)

The NFO file :

---------------

CoinOPS 2 R3 and CoinOPS 2 Upgrade Pack released

For those with FTP access grab

"CoinOPS 2 Upgrade Pack" folder and anyone can release it....after a quick test....

This pack has alot of Nintendo 64 games and over 200 new Arcade Games....I recommend using CoinOPS 2 R3 or above for the bug removals

"CoinOPS 2 R3 Standalone.rar" is the standalone release.....

New games added both in consoles and arcades (thansk iq132 for his help)

Fixed alot in the Nintendo 64 Core

Fixed Aspect Ratio and Pixel perfect for consoles...including fixing the previously unfixed xport bugs for filtering

Added the option to remove filtering for consoles

Right thumbstick in game menu selects a random game....

Booting with no roms self fixes itself.....

Some other bug fixes and tweaks

Like ever .. no list of the new games :(

I have add them and can see they are on my xbox game list but i don't know who they are lol

Bye

If you want to see the new games select the sort by type option and then scroll to "added game" and that will show all the new games and any games you have added, however you will be able to tell which are the new ones as they have nice videos :)

I have downloaded the packs (all 3 of them!) 2 times now and all of them are showing corrupted files?!? The R3 Standalone had just one, I believe it was backgroundmusic\track2.wmv - Not a big deal because the file still played, but the other packs had numerous corrupt roms (mostly N64) and the SoR.dat file was corrupted as well as a few others... Is this only a problem with me?

I would really like to get these packs if anybody is able to help? Thanks...

corrupted files ? Strange. Are you using a download manager ? Wich program are you using for your archives ? 7zip, winzip , winrar ?

@Darknior: thanks, if only the developper can help people creating another skin for CoinOPS.

If you want to see the new games select the sort by type option and then scroll to "added game" and that will show all the new games and any games you have added, however you will be able to tell which are the new ones as they have nice videos :)

Arg ... thanks for the information ... but so bad if they remove the option :)

I know i can rename directory, but it is barbarian work to do that lol

corrupted files ? Strange. Are you using a download manager ? Wich program are you using for your archives ? 7zip, winzip , winrar ?

I use JDownloader to get the files, then I used both WinRaR and WinZip to unpack them- same corrupted files both times?

UPDATE:

Downloaded the 1st part of the update pack again (4th time) and its the same problems. I can't be the only one with this problem? The files that are corrupted are:

\mod\music\48.ogg

\RomsN64\N64_MickeysSpeedWayUSA.zip

\RomsN64\N64_RampageWorldTour.zip

\RomsN64\N64_SuperSmashBros.zip

\videos\bullfgtr.xmv

\videos\hwrace.xmv

\videos\insector.xmv

All of these say 'File is Broken'

Edited by Jinx