Big NEWS

but its not here.... :) and its hot news....many of the same people have thanked each other on all the sites they can

but sadly not here

Grunge Skin For Xboyadvance

ive been waiting for such big things for so long and final its arrived....wait no more its on all popular sites

@sharpfork: Error404 aka BritneysPAIRS is the CoinOPS "developper", weeks ago, he said he was leaving..but, he's still there :). posting only for himself, making comments only for himself. He is really skilled...CoinOPS is a good emulator...but him...the man, BP aka Error404...how can i say..... :) he has some kind of ego and most of the time, he's acting like a child.

He donc understand most of us are full of admiration for his work....

Edited by Sparda

ive left dev here talking is still all good as its a news site as I said it would become...sparda decided to enter in with a few others and take on the develpers and dictate to others that I was the problem:) now alot of work happens without you guys knowing...

I warned them all the trolls coulnt help you and had no skills...they said they wanted to go alone and now you guys all suffer....just read the last threads of the CoinOPS 2 dev thread and you will see what I mean...

now you guys are left with a tabloid site from people with lots of smart comments and witty stuff but no skills to do anything and they didnt like that I told them so...

Spada even decided it was a good idea to insult the people that gave you most of the games you love and there are not many of them...and now he is here to do lord knows what???....save you from him maybe...

he was just one but was the one that broke the camels back...I warned him and others the place would burn with them and now im enjoying watching it burn while I continue on and amusingly look on and think I TOLD YOU SO.....

they actually asked for it to burn publically and now they have there wish

thank them for there help in stopping developement moving forward.....

sparda ran with the crew that said I was the problem and that I souldnt say the others cant do anything...I shouldnt tell people of there constant wrong information they told you...that I should respect people that rename files that where given to them and respect there talent.... and let them overpower the scene.....so I listened and let them overpower the scene...

I only warned the place would burn to the ground with there skills but id continue on and my friends and I would have no issues...I did say I felt for the inoccent...but many said they could live with that and it was better off without CoinOPS....1 week later and its dead as I said and people like +t+ etc not commenting or admitting they killed the place to satisfy there own egos....or even admitting I was right...now I get to say told you so as it was predictible and untill I here "I admit your right" ill let people lie in the bed that sparda waal +t+ and few others let you lie in

:) im out now that about covers things nicely