My last xbox arcade cab with working trackball!

hi guys im leaving the country and wont be tinkering with cabs anymore for a while so i thought i give a heads up for my cab that ive just put on ebay. this is not a for sale thread just a link.

full jamma conversion

working usb trackball (mouse hack)

full ressxtras vids etc

coinops 2 (fully configured for cab)

loads of games etc etc

just take a peek and let me know what you think

ta

bulge2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:L:LCA:GB:1123

great looking cab there bulge,wouldnt be easy to let go of that especially as it was your own project.

i think there were videos of this cab up on youtube IIRC,you should probably post a link to it on your ebay listing.

wish i could buy it but i am all the way up north in scotland,distance is just to much unfortunatly.i am sure though you will get a good price for it.

What is that XBMC skin you're using? It looks very simple. I actually have to figure out how to do something like that. Now that I'm using a PC for XBMC (1080p output), I only use my Xbox for emulation.

Looks like a great cab. I agree with Fu, put it in storage or something!

great looking cab there bulge,wouldnt be easy to let go of that especially as it was your own project.

i think there were videos of this cab up on youtube IIRC,you should probably post a link to it on your ebay listing.

wish i could buy it but i am all the way up north in scotland,distance is just to much unfortunatly.i am sure though you will get a good price for it.

good idea - ive put up a link to youtube yes its a shame but has to go, just got married and we are going to new zealand for an extended honeymoon - had to get rid of boys toys :) can pallet deliver for 60 squids :)

What is that XBMC skin you're using? It looks very simple. I actually have to figure out how to do something like that. Now that I'm using a PC for XBMC (1080p output), I only use my Xbox for emulation.

Looks like a great cab. I agree with Fu, put it in storage or something!

its SLATE skin that i have modified and cleaned up - its just got no clutter - great for cabs.

Sad for you, must be heart tearing having to sell such a beauty.

I find it amazing since the first picture you had shown here. Thanks advising and good luck.

its been a massive amount of my spare time getting this thing as it is - the trackball idea was a complete nightmare. i have it all backed up and the knowledge to build more in the future ...........

Edited by bulge2

WOW.....

Puts mine to shame... I put a lot of time n effort in mine, but your cab is amazing... I wish I had the space for it....

I will be sure to send the ebay link to the people I know who love arcade machines :) maybe you should post on the arcade forums too :)

PS I agree with the other guys... "secure storage" maybe a great option in brum you can get it from just 2p a day Per sq ft of floor space...

so maybe £3 per week (ish)

• 2 months later...